PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummerhub.com ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Default Hummerhub.com ?'s

Sorry for the fly by post, but I am hoping that someone can put my mind at ease. I ordered a couple of things from hummerhub.com yesterday and I just want to make sure this place is legit. I only ask this because I had a question about my order so I called them this morning to inquire about them. I was greeted with an answering service that asked for my info and told me someone would get back with me in a few minutes; this never happened. So a few hours pass and I called again and received the same answering service, and again was told they would call me right back, and still no returned phone call.

So, I decided to contact them via email, and have received no response. I am hoping this is just a case of them being out of the office for the day. But I just want to make sure that hummerhub.com is legit so I can relax this weekend.

I guess my question is this; has anyone made any recent purchases thru hummerhub.com? If so, was the transaction a smooth one?

I hate to jump the gun here and start thinking bad thoughts; but I have a trip planned for next weekend and was in hopes of receiving my items prior to my departure. So, if there is going to be a problem, or long delay in receiving my items I might have to purchase elsewhere.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:30 PM

Does anyone have any knowledge about this place at all? If nobody has ever heard about them on a Hummer message board, I guess I am in trouble then…

Anybody?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:10 PM

Sorry....I got NOTHING!!!!

Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 PM

Thanks for the response... It appears not many in the Hummer community have had any recent dealings with them.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:08 PM

I never purchased any products from them. Did you make contact with them yet?

Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

never heard of them

Old 05-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Default upset

I ordered from hummerhub and never received the part or my money back