PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer went for a swim

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hummer went for a swim

ORIGINAL: artimousclownfrog

You really dont have a clue. Here is how my day went today. While visiting my local hummer dealer and after talking to Mr Perdue of course. I sat with the GM and showed him this website and this post. I asked him if this was the way they want the Hummer name reconized. He did in fact say he would forward all this information to the appropiate parties who take care of advertising issues/complaints.

I am sure you are well aware to be able to post the name Hummer on this site you do need permission to do so. I dont know if you do or dont but rest assured somone will be in contact with you.

Have a nice day
You really are a clueless ****.... and let's just say for one second... one split second that they actually gave a flying **** about somebody like YOU... and this thread... and this post...

1. They would be embarrassed that you dumbasses killed a hummer while violating EVERY single offroad rule.

2. They would see through your lies and back/double talk in less time than we did.

3. They would have spent the time and money and effort to take a site like fuh2.com and others off of the internet.

4. They would have contacted youtube.com to remove their commercials off of the site... something that actually is a copyright infringement.

So... here's the deal... you are in fact a ****ing dumbass... I am not afraid of you or your threats. You have an overactive imagination. You are in a world of your own.

NOW... while you are quick to spout your legal mumbojumob to me... perhaps you should read #3... about threats, abuse, etc... especially since you assclowns were quick to tell me to show up up at your house... the address is on the site...

I think I will take your pictures, and your story, and this thread... and post it on EVERY Jeep forum and ask them if this is why they collectively hate hummer owners... perhaps after they see that we called you ****ing dumbasses out we can bridge a gap in the offroad world.

**** you troll... You scare nobody on this site... you are just another e-tough assclown...

Old 04-27-2008, 10:11 AM

You really don't have a clue. Here is how my day went today. While visiting my local hummer dealer and after talking to Mr Perdue of course. I sat with the GM and showed him this website and this post. I asked him if this was the way they want the Hummer name recognized. He did in fact say he would forward all this information to the appropriate parties who take care of advertising issues/complaints.

I am sure you are well aware that to be able to post the name Hummer on this site you do need permission to do so. I don't know if you do or don't but rest assured someone will be in contact with you.

Have a nice day
Hey dipsh!t, I showed my dealer this site also. And you know what? They are members now!! Your dealership was probably just humoring you to get you out the door. I'm sure that the guys in the back working on you H2 are laughing behind your back already.

You have yet to make sense on the over exaggeration of water depth, if it was truly 6 ft deep you wouldn't have been able to see the door handles or half of the window. And instead of explaining yourself you just start attacking. All sounds legit to me.

YOU are the one that gives all of us a bad name! Why don't you go trade it in for a VW bug, I hear those float.

BTW: I fixed all of your spelling for you

Old 04-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

OH... and before I forget.... I showed a couple professional comedian friends of mine your lame mother jokes... I asked them if this is how they wanted their profession represented... they said no... and they will be contacting you....

dumbass...

Old 04-27-2008, 10:52 AM

Old 04-27-2008, 11:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

They aren't the same person unless he is using a proxy. One is from Iowa and the newest one is SoCal. We'll watch and see. If he can't play nice, then you know what time it is.
Socal for the proxy... and yet his profile says Florida....

silly trolls....

You really dont have a clue. Here is how my day went today. While visiting my local hummer dealer and after talking to Mr Perdue of course. I sat with the GM and showed him this website and this post. I asked him if this was the way they want the Hummer name reconized. He did in fact say he would forward all this information to the appropiate parties who take care of advertising issues/complaints.

I am sure you are well aware to be able to post the name Hummer on this site you do need permission to do so. I dont know if you do or dont but rest assured somone will be in contact with you.

Have a nice day
BAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA what a fuking troll..........it's almost like saying, I'm going to tell my daddy you'll see.........[]grow up dickwadd

Old 04-27-2008, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

THAT WAS PERFECT FOR THIS THREAD!!! hahhahahhahhaaaa

and when you think about it, everybody is being e-tough and throwing insults, no matter how much sense you make, its the a=same thing as any internet arguement. its okay to argue and sometimes it feels good, but if your complaining about it, why are you taking part?

you very rarely win when your dealing with a dumbass, its just a matter of who gives up first.
and I type fastly on a laptop so Ill most likely have a few spelling errors, but it doesnt matter because you can still understand what Im saying ( although it DOES **** me off when people say stupid stuff like "eckspekt")

Old 04-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=lockeddance.gif]and with that I think this worthless thread has served it's course... [sm=lockeddance.gif]

[sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif][sm=closed.gif]