PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer went for a swim

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hummer went for a swim

Aww.... don't go away.... come back.... I promise I'll be nice... we need more dumbasses like you... I mean quality members like you to hang out with us and be mucho e-tough....

Old 04-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator

BTW.... I'm a moderator because I can spot a troll like you from the first post.... and I'm never wrong...

Old 04-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks buddy! You just proved whole-heartedly that Muddy was correct with his assumptions. It's been fun.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Muddy, please move this thread whenever you feel like. I'm leaving soon

I banned him.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when you say you are an IT professional and then act like you are a 10 year old and start with the your momma stuff, well, you don't have to slap me in the face with a dumbass to make me realize something isn't right.

And to you kind sir, this is, in fact, the largest Hummer forum on the internet, is the first site for most Hummer info that appears in the Google search engine and our members are some of the most REAL people on the internet.

FYI - Muddy's bashing is all in FUN and JOKING. If you can't see that, then you probably shouldn't be a part of our forum anyway.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

And why would you even bother searching for all of his posts? You couldn't have read them all in 5 minutes. Kinda odd, don't you think?

OK, I'm officially done with this.

"Patrick" is the official Admin of the forum. If you have any concerns or complaints, please contact him. Thank you for your cooperation.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I AM a Douche, though!!
No, you just need to douche

Old 04-25-2008, 10:26 PM

yea your definately a TROLL!!!!!!!!!!

you got a company vehichle with no insurance????????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Then when we checked you on it , all of a sudden you make up an excuse "oh yea now its covered under a company policy" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why wouldnt you get car insurance on your "company vehicle" ??? TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh yea btw its real smart to try to DRIVE THROUGH A LAKE!!!! YEA LETS SEE IF THE H2 CAN DRIVE THROUGH THE OCEAN NEXT!!!

oh and btw mods ban this guy for calling our members "loads of semen" , that is a immediate ban, especially for TROLLSSSSSSSSSS

Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 PM

My god, I stay at work for a couple of days and I miss all of this.[:@]

I STILL don't understand where the 6 feet of water was.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 AM

You know what really pisses me off?

People who can not spell. Especially IT Pros who can not spell. Maybe that is why aur Komputrs do't wok?

But seriously, can we not just all get along and spell correctly? That is all I'm asking.It amazes me how may Hummer owners can't spell.Wow, illiteracy is rampant.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator

Well it was fun while it lasted. Sorry I missed most of it. Guess I will be able to go back and enjoy it forever in the useless posts file.

Quick Reply: Hummer went for a swim