PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

hummer school

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Default hummer school

has anyone been to the Hummer driving academy in south bend ? I won a trip from the dealer and am headed to south bend in october

Old 08-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Default RE: hummer school

I posted this same thing about a month ago, no resposnes. But I did call Hummer Driving Academy and they sent me 3 e-mail addresses from people who went. I contacting all 3 of them and they all said that it is a MUST Do trip. You get treated great and get loads of free stuff, plus they show you what your vehicle can do. How did you win the trip? What type of contest? Also my wife and I are going out in Oct. also we just didn't pick the date yet. There are 2 dates in Oct. which 1 are you going to?

Old 08-20-2006, 01:41 PM

we are going to the class on the 2nd of oct. the dealer where i bought my hummer had a party for the people whom bought a hummer there and the grand prize was an all exspense paid trip to the acadamy airfare hotel and food included. i also won a portable dvd player and a bunch of shirts, hats, key chains, hummer flash light. It was a great night of fun. we even got a helocopter ride around atlanta. I bought my hummer from there on line web site and they delivered the hummer to my work. The party was the 1st time we had been to the dealer they made me feel like royalty

Old 08-20-2006, 05:19 PM

That's awesome I bought my HUMMER from a dealer that is still building their dealership so they don't have any HUMMER Happenings yet. I'll let you know if we are headed out there on that date.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:33 PM

Do you know if they have any off road classes in the San Diego area?

Old 08-21-2006, 12:03 AM

anybody know any class in the bay area ?

Old 08-21-2006, 06:26 PM

I dont know of any other americam general driving schools this one is owned and opperated by general motors Its the same place the military trains humvee drivers. You use there hummers there is only one hummer driving academy

Old 08-21-2006, 07:40 PM

I dont know of any other americam general driving schools this one is owned and opperated by general motors Its the same place the military trains humvee drivers. You use there hummers there is only one hummer driving academy

Old 09-01-2006, 06:32 PM

Yo Trey, I bought my H3 from Turnersville in early July. I had a good experience with them. We should hit them up to sponsor us to the driving school!

Old 09-01-2006, 07:06 PM

Rod Hall of the Hummer Off Raod Racing Team has some driving schools in the Reno area. Thats not too far from the Bay Area. Do a search on Rod Hall Racing and get in touch with him. I have heard good things about his course.

Quick Reply: hummer school