PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Salute?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Default RE: Hummer Salute?

Did you notice this one post on Fuh2.com?

Submission by: humrh8r
Date: November 27, 2006
I was told I wouldn't see a Hummer in San Miguel as the roads are so narrow. Well, low and behold, what do I see after a delicious Thanksgiving meal outside of the restaurant...a ****ing H3. I got some of my comrads to join me in the salute! FUH3!!!

I think that about sums it up.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Here's the HUMMER Salute I received that the little ***** posted of FUH2.com ...
Hahahaha

I went to that wuss web site and took a look around. You just GOTTA love their logic on the very first opening page on why these spineless retardshate hummers. Talk about little d*ck syndrome.

It seems these jealous little cockroaches areconveniently oblivious to Chevy Suburbans and Semi trucks, which get worse mileage.I have yet to see a single complaint about the guzzling V8 vehicles being built by Germany or Japan. They don't even criticize Ford's huge guzzlers either. As for vehicles themselves, I have NEVER seen anything other than Hummers getting a single-finger salute on the road.

It's not about the pollution. It's not about the size. It's about envy and fear.

I haven't bought my H3 yet. But after seeing that spineless, vicious, web site, I want one now more than ever.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:02 PM

Well, I am offically a member of this club!

On my way home from work some two toothed lady (yes, she was close enough for me to see that she had ... maybe, two teeth) pulled up beside me in what had to be a 1970's rusted tank of a hoopty, that was spewing fumes worse than a turbine!! She looks at me, I catch her eye, she starts waving her finger at me, vigorlessly I might add. So, I smiled, showed her all my pearly whites and blew her a kiss. It infuriated her, she started screaming ... what I don't know and I happily drove off ... still smiling!

Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 PM

On my way home from work some two toothed lady (yes, she was close enough for me to see that she had ... maybe, two teeth) pulled up beside me in what had to be a 1970's rusted tank of a hoopty, that was spewing fumes worse than a turbine!! She looks at me, I catch her eye, she starts waving her finger at me, vigorlessly I might add. So, I smiled, showed her all my pearly whites and blew her a kiss. It infuriated her, she started screaming ... what I don't know and I happily drove off ... still smiling!
Checked out your pic and you definately have a pretty smile. As for the Hummer salute....just a warning folks I carry a gun for a living.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

That's the way to **** THEM OFF!!!!

Old 01-25-2007, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Checked out your pic and you definately have a pretty smile. As for the Hummer salute....just a warning folks I carry a gun for a living.
Thank you! [sm=kiss.gif] I'm a proud NRA member for the past 11 years!! [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 01-25-2007, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

That's the way to **** THEM OFF!!!!
That's how I ROLL!!

Old 01-25-2007, 10:43 PM

Then you like my Sig...NRA lifetime member myself..Going on 25 years[sm=usa.gif]

Old 01-25-2007, 10:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Then you like my Sig...NRA lifetime member myself..Going on 25 years[sm=usa.gif]
Two peas in a pod ... you and me! [sm=Awwww.gif]

Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 PM

I'm not an NRA member, but I own 3 guns and I won't hesitate to bust a cap in someone's ****!