PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer from Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by H3DONIST
I'm pretty sure it was owners of the dealerships that made the decision to shut down, because of GM cutbacks. It's amazing what Obama gets blamed for these days. lol
Actually, I think it was Obama's car czar that elininated a bunch of GM dealerships. Something about Toyota didn't need that many dealerships, and they sold as many cars last year as GM did.

Obama fired the CEO of GM, also.

Old 03-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Banned

It's amazing what Obama gets blamed for
,,,whats really funny,,o bomba is still blameing bush for everything, its all so funny,,,except my 5 yr old gr kids are all about $50,000 in debt. we borrow more each mo than the annual budget 50 yrs ago and o bomba is to blame for that

Old 03-08-2011, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
,,,whats really funny,,o bomba is still blameing bush for everything, its all so funny,,,except my 5 yr old gr kids are all about $50,000 in debt. we borrow more each mo than the annual budget 50 yrs ago and o bomba is to blame for that
Amen.... I say shut the GD goverent down and save us all from the faceless unelected Obama buricrats till we pull in his red ink.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:28 PM

I guess that is what a President can expect when he puts the federal gov't in a position of ownership of a car company. Like him or not, I think we can all see that this is something that should not happen. As a taxpayer, I figure I should be a shareholder in Government Motors now but I can't seem to find the papers where they were asking me my opinion of what should happen. But yes, Obama is the direct cause of lots of GM dealerships closing.

And yeah, Obama gets blamed for a lot. Still falls short of the damage he is actually doing though. And you're right Tom... he's still trying to blame it all on Bush! haha

Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM

The Dealer came back and told me they rebuilt the transmission.. WTF now is my hummer not gonna drive the same???? i dont know much about transmission but what should i expect out of this "REbuilt" tranny.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by HumV
The Dealer came back and told me they rebuilt the transmission.. WTF now is my hummer not gonna drive the same???? i dont know much about transmission but what should i expect out of this "REbuilt" tranny.

When done correctly with quality parts it should be better then new.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:25 PM

I get my car back and noticed now my speedomotor is off.. WTF!!!!! i can do 0-60 mph in 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by H3DONIST
I'm pretty sure it was owners of the dealerships that made the decision to shut down, because of GM cutbacks. It's amazing what Obama gets blamed for these days. lol
Yes, GM cut back on brands that just wasn't right for the future of GM

Old 03-10-2011, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
Its obama launching that war looking for super weapons in the middle east that didn't exist that got your kids in debt, whilst at the same time slashing taxes. 8 years on and its still costing billions.

Wait? Obama wasn't running the country in 2003 was he? Still, may as well blame him for all the debts.

Personally I know that if I was going to spend trillions of dollars, I'd rather spend it "stabilising the middle east" (that went well didn't it?) than wasting it curing Americans of cancer and other diseases.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Banned

instead of looking for wmd we should have used some and kept the troops here on the rio grande.
talk about saving money and solving problems

Quick Reply: Hummer from Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!