PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer haters at Gas Pump

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 09:08 PM
Default Hummer haters at Gas Pump

Owning a Hummer H2 is a great experience. Its fun to drive and is quite adventurous. The people that do not know about the Hummer experience have difficulty seeing Hummer owners happy. Why is it that they must feel as though they must go out of their way to make a comment or remark in order to bring your spirits down?
While stopping off at the local gas station (Just to buy some OJ not gas). I was coming out and some jerk came at me over to me with a barriage of questions and answers mind you, about the H2 gas consumption,size of engine,etc. I really wasn't in the mood to debate about gas, fuel economy and my right to own what I choose to drive. However once in a great while I like to throw these haters a quick clever line or two just to shake them off of me and make them feel like a fool.
He mentioned to me....." Well exactly how much does it cost to fill that thang up anyways" I laughed and told him... "Usually next to nothing".
He looked confused and said "WHAT"? How ya figure??
I replied. "Yeaa I usually just fill up till I'm plumb full and then I take off".
Then I gave him the thumbs up and smiled as I was getting in my H2.
He went berzerk and said "You thief". You can't do that!! he then marched into the store (probably to tell the cashier). lol They know me anyways.
He was just furious and pissed. lol
Oh well. He made my day. and just to think. He was tryin to ruin mine.

Just a little Hummer adventure.
Peace

Old 01-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Most of my Hummer confrontations came when I was in one of my H2s. They seem to bethelightning rod for comments.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 PM

Yea it does seem that way. Well for my next clever line.
Next person that approaches me with questions of interrogation about the H2.
I'm just gonna tell them to "Google It"!!
I can see if they were asking questions out of positive interest. But when they approach you in a negative sense with questions. No matter what logical or informative answer you give them. Their only interest is to give you a hard time and I'm not gonna be a part of that.

Happy Trails and enjoy your Hummer!!