PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

hummer haters

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Default hummer haters

OMG! I was looking for some info on the saftey rating of my H2 so I typed it into my Yahoo search box. Up comes a list of different site including fuh2.com So, I checked it out. This site literally ahs thousands of pix of people giving what they call the "hummer salute". I was bustin a gut! Poor people... they simply cannot understand...My husband was like "what the hell is that?!?" I was like, Hummer haters..." He asked me if I was concerned. I said, "No. It's just sad. They have nothing else in their pueny lives to do. Me? I drive a H2. I'm happy. " My question is, Has anything bad ever happened to any of you driving your Hummer? I mean besides the one finger salute.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Default RE: hummer haters

There is at least a half dozen threads on this topic...Search through the General Hummer talk section..You're not alone

Old 12-03-2006, 01:54 AM

I'm on that site Name:  finger.gif
Views: 76
Size:  5.5 KB

It pleases me that our Rigs make these Losers SO PISSED OFF!!!Name:  raspberry.gif
Views: 72
Size:  6.5 KB

Old 12-03-2006, 01:56 AM

Yea, love the reactions..........Name:  smile4.gif
Views: 90
Size:  7.7 KB

Old 12-03-2006, 05:58 PM

Unfortunately, one will quickly discover that there are in fact HATERS of nearly most all high-end vehicles; i.e., Corvette, Dodge/Chrysler 'SRT-8', Ferrari, Hummer, Mercedes AMG, Harley-Davidson, etc. They are those losers who feel it 'their duty' to vandalize/bash those vehicles that they are unable to afford or obtain. Heck, even back during my 'muscle car' days, one idiot was caught keying my 'muscle car' by the local police. When questioned, he openly admitted to the fact that he was just simply jealous that somebody else owned a car that he had always wanted, but could never seem to obtain himself. The perpetrator didn't even know me, but merely selected my car as a random target.

Fortunately though, there are still those who love these vehicles and who give us the proper salute, as well as the respect which these vehicles, as well as their owners deserve.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:52 AM

When you have something that other want, but can't have, they get jealous and angry. My motto, as are most people on here, F- THEM!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

When you have something that other want, but can't have, they get jealous and angry. My motto, as are most people on here, F- THEM!
Couldn't have said it better myself ... F*CK EM .... and their FJ's hehehehehee

Old 12-04-2006, 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

Couldn't have said it better myself ... F*CK EM .... and their FJ's hehehehehee

Old 12-04-2006, 11:47 PM

I've never really been a victim of "Hummer hate"....I've had people make comments like..."We know who makes the big bucks"...."Do you own a gas station?"....and there's the ever popular...."Did you rob a bank?" I usually just smile politely, but every once in a while I like to tell people that my pimp pays me well, just for the chuckles.[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 12-04-2006, 11:59 PM

I usually go for the ol' proven "Not bad for a high school drop out huh.... How you doing on that MBA again!?" :-)

Quick Reply: hummer haters