PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Hate

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Default RE: Hummer Hate

ORIGINAL: DsH308

Im enlisted into the Marines and they forget that the Hummer is no less awarrior than I am, without it the troops wouldnt be safe, and if the troops are not safe, niether is anyone back home.
Sorry Marine, but I take exception. The Hummer is a tool,,you are the warrior hero in my opion. Hu Rah, and thank you for serving..James Harrison, Major, USAF Ret

Old 08-21-2008, 09:20 PM

Thanks bro, appreciate

Old 08-21-2008, 09:20 PM

Sorry Marine, but I take exception. The Hummer is a tool,,you are the warrior hero in my opion. Hu Rah, and thank you for serving..James Harrison, Major, USAF Ret
That is true class. I admire and greatly appreciate any and all of you who have ever served in any branch.

JR

Old 08-22-2008, 02:14 AM

08H3 nailed it on the head, true class sir, true class.

Old 08-23-2008, 01:26 PM

ORIGINAL: n0m4d

Do H2's really get 7.5 mpg?
Where did you get your one less car sticker? That is awesome!!!

Old 08-25-2008, 12:31 AM

Well I've only had compliments on my H3 and the ladies like it.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:23 AM

At my work one day I was proudly wearing my Hummer sweatshirt and this girl comes up to me and says, "as if its not bad enough that you drive a hummer you have the sweatshirt too. Your gas wasting knows no boundaries." So I simply replied, "this sheatshirt doesnt require gas....." But you know what the funniest thing about people that hate hummers is? They simply buy a car to get from point A to point B. We buy these cars because we are drivers and we enjoy driving something fun. SO BUY A HYBRID AND F*** OFF! I NEED THE GAS!

Old 08-25-2008, 09:35 AM

ORIGINAL: MNHUMMERGUY

At my work one day I was proudly wearing my Hummer sweatshirt and this girl comes up to me and says, "as if its not bad enough that you drive a hummer you have the sweatshirt too. Your gas wasting knows no boundaries." So I simply replied, "this sheatshirt doesnt require gas....." But you know what the funniest thing about people that hate hummers is? They simply buy a car to get from point A to point B. We buy these cars because we are drivers and we enjoy driving something fun. SO BUY A HYBRID AND F*** OFF! I NEED THE GAS!
You should have told her "Oh, I also wear the Hummer colonge too".. or hell, next time you see her, make sure you have your sweatshirt on and a hummer mug, then tell her, don't worry, I am wearing the Hummer colonge too.

Btw, the Hummer colonge is pretty good, I like it... thats what I use.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:39 AM

HILARIOUS. I do actually own the HUMMER cologne and your right it does smell good. I'm on my second bottle... lol

Old 08-26-2008, 11:00 AM

I got the sticker at a bike festival (Pedros fest aka Kenda fest)

Speaking of Hummer hate, MY COMPANY, today in a power point presentation on sustainable design had a slide on disconnected communities where a graphic showed an aerial photo of huge subdivision with a H2 superimposed over it and the presenter made a comment about "long commutes as shown by the hummer here" and all the entire room turned around and looked at me. The hummer being a symbol of decadence and destruction is starting to get old.

More Hummer hate from a website that i normally enjoy:
http://graphjam.com/2008/08/24/song-...drive-hummers/

Quick Reply: Hummer Hate