PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Hate

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Default RE: Hummer Hate

Screw the HATERS[8D]

Old 08-01-2008, 08:21 AM

That was funny stuff. The guy in the blue shirt redeemed the whole thing...nice to see at least one person has a view more consistent with mine.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:54 PM

Were not all Fruits and nuts living here remember she said she is from Indiana.Crazy, I don't care what they think!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 07:59 PM

Yeah,

Screw them. As soon as Hummer releases the HX I will be first in line. Might even keep the two we have, and just add to the family.

Old 08-03-2008, 09:16 AM

Really, I do think all that video was set up!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2008, 10:52 AM

ORIGINAL: SteveO

Really, I do think all that video was set up!!!!!!!

How'd you reckon that?

Old 08-04-2008, 05:06 PM

Everyone has there own opinion which is fine with me. I will keep a spare seat open in my hummer in the event they survive an accident with there smart car and need a ride.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Driving a Two in the land of fruits and nuts.................and asking the fruity nuts for an opinion???? [&o]

They should have test drove a Prius in Northern Michigan, January 15th. See what kinda mileage they get not moving!
LMAO, yeah one thing all these pencil neck dweebs never think of is when they buy their Prius SH** Box, is extreme weather or natural disasters. Lets see you drive through snow 3 feet high, lets see you go down roads with downed trees and bricks from buildings after an earthquake or hurricane, lets see you tow an I beam off a family after an earthquake. NOooooo, they will just glom on to us (Hummer and other Truck Drivers) to pull thier asses out of the SH**.

Any of these pukes get on your case, ask them;
Where does the Nickel come from in your Prius battery?
How much pollution does the plant in China create to make the parts for your Prius?
How many thousands of gallons of Diesel and Jet fuel did it take to get those parts to Japan and then to the United States?
Where does much of the profit Toyota makes go? (Into R&D for Toyota Nascar Engines)
The questions go on and on.

They are all Hypocrites. And most of them, just like the guy in the VW Toureg have no idea what the hell they are talking about, because they have bought into this Zealot Radical Religion of Ice Age/Global Warming/Global Climate change. Brainwashing our children into thinking that all of us are the reason their generation is going to suffer and die. The Ego one must have to think that the planet can be destroyed by us or saved by us is astounding.

And remember your wife driving your kids to school intheturbo diesel truck is doing way more damage to the planet then Mt. Saint Helens eruption could ever do. SPIT!

Old 08-21-2008, 08:46 AM

Im enlisted into the Marines and they forget that the Hummer is no less awarrior than I am, without it the troops wouldnt be safe, and if the troops are not safe, niether is anyone back home.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:01 AM

that makes me want to rant also.

Quick Reply: Hummer Hate