PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Hate??

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Default RE: Hummer Hate??

Earlier this winter, I found someone had placed a THROTTLE JOCKEY sticker on the back tail gate, below the window. Luckily, that is all I found. Still, itmakes you wonder aboutsome people.

Glad your rig is otherwise, O.K.

Kent
'08 H3 ALPHA
White (w/cashmere)

Old 02-20-2008, 01:33 AM

yeah, at least it was only tape. just got mine back after almost 3 weeks in the body shop.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: juggalo

yeah, at least it was only tape. just got mine back after almost 3 weeks in the body shop.
Tape, I take this as a threat against me and my familyandis also called terrorism!!A brick through the window, tires slashed either way they have no f...ing right to touch, damage or worry what another mandrives. Sorry to hear about your rig!! Please tellyour story.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:28 PM

sorry, not trying to hijack the thread but here's the link......

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_12600..._1/key_/tm.htm

Old 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM

Glad you posted the link since I missed it the first time. Sorry that happend to you juggalo. I hope the bastard that did this gets run over. If they get squashed by a Hummer that would be even better.

H34me

Old 02-21-2008, 11:57 AM
CWS

I'd rather see him get pecked to death by hummerbirds. Take about a week to die.

Cliff

Old 02-21-2008, 01:39 PM

That would get my blood boiling, CA is a communist state when it comes to owning weapons. I would look into a TAZER maybe even an inexpensive video monitoring system or even a car cover so it hides the identity of your vehicle. If that happened by your homeI would be real suspicious about your neighbors. Good thing it was only tape, but it still would bother me too.

As far as the @$$hole who parked so close to your car so you couldn't get into it, I would have went back into the restaurant and announced the model of the car and if they didn't wantthere tires slashed or the windshield cracked to MOVE it or set off the alarm or something.

People are just getting dumber, stupid, ignorent, egotistical andself righteous by the day.

Keep Safe and Be smart.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TheGunnyRet
That would get my blood boiling, CA is a communist state when it comes to owning weapons.
People are just getting dumber, stupid, ignorent, egotistical andself righteous by the day.
Keep Safe and Be smart.
Gunny,
I agree 100% but when it comes to people messing with me or my stuff I have to be very careful because I sometimes lose control. I like the idea of announcing to the person in the restaurant that their car is about to meet with disaster and then I probably would have just attached a tow strap to their car and dragged it across the parking lot into the street. But since I carry a firearm most of the time, unless it’s life threatening and someone is “in my face†I usually don’t lower myself to their level. It takes a lot of self-discipline but that’s one of the responsibilities of carrying a concealed weapon.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:38 AM

I had a H2 and had to put up with hate towards the H2 and me about once a month. It got really annoying. There is a whole website devoted to Hummer hate where people post pictures!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

i was at a restaraunt in a different city earlier this winter and when i came out this car was parked so close to my drivers side i could not walk between the vehicles let alone get in my door, they were probably in the restaraunt watching out the window having a laugh at my expence so i had to get in the passenger side and climb over the council and all that, so i backed up and moved over enough to get out again and i just happened to have a case of motor oil in the back of my ride so i got one out and used it on all his windows hehehe then i got the hell out of dodge i bet if he was watching he was in shock.
Hahahaha..that's a good one! Bring some brake fluid next time and spill it all over the car.