PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer H3 from Singapore

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 04:25 AM
Default Hummer H3 from Singapore

Hi all..

I'm from Singapore driving H3 for 2 yrs already. Nice seeing u guys here. )

Old 04-05-2012, 12:36 PM

Hey, hows the hummer scene in SG ? I saw quite a few on my last visit to Shanghai.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Default Other H3 in Singapore

I just picked up my second hand H3 in Singapore earlier this month.

Having it resprayed and fitted with off-road options now, updating it with LED lights, refitted it with beefier Geolandar AT/S 285/75/26 (which is standard with the adventure package H3s). Used to drive the LR Freelander 1 in early 2000's, and took it extreme off-roading in Malaysia before. Looks like I'll be back with my dream off-road machine to tame the Malaysian tracks this time.

I'm actually based in Shanghai – yes there are a lot of H2's and H3's here*– but being a city 10 times the size of Singapore, you get all kinds of cars. My term in Shanghai is ending and I'm relocating back to Singapore in June this year.

Anyone in Singapore actually take their H3 to the Malaysian rainforests yet? Do the H3 owners get together? I hear there are but a handful in town. Saw a matt black one with a broken front turn lamp at Changi Airport earlier this month.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by JewelL
Hi all..

I'm from Singapore driving H3 for 2 yrs already. Nice seeing u guys here. )
Having the H3 2 years in Singapore is a while –*do you know which carparks the H3 fits and which ones it won't? It's almost 2 meters tall (plus I'm installing the OEM off-road lamps on the headliner). Scares the **** out of me when I try to squeeze it into Singapore car parks. When it says 1.9M limit, I'm not sure if I should enter.

Would you also consider it very thirsty?