PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer H2 Hydrogen Dry Cell System

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:33 AM

I an interested in your results. I hope it works for you.

Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 AM

Thanks calif phil!

I just installed the Volo chip yesterday, I immediately noticed the car is more responsive but it's going to take at least a few days to a week to determine if there is any change in MPG.

I'll report back when I find out.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by man-of-war
What's a fair price for this 2006 H2 Hummer that's selling for 32K.
It has 28,755 Miles and in show room condition new tires.
I was thinking 28k ??

2006 HUMMER H2 SUV-LOW-LOW- KMS - Mississauga / Peel Region Cars For Sale - Kijiji Mississauga / Peel Region Canada.

Did you get to buy the H2 ... I paid 26k for my 2006 , Le with 60k miles , very good cond but not show room cond , also the one you listed is almost new with 26k miles ... I love mine but I would paid extra $ for getting a so low in miles ...
With 26K miles you will have a lifetime super nice truck free worries ... If you do the right maintenance

BTW I agree with Rsmith about the H kit .... I dont think t works , I wish but too good to be true

Old 08-01-2013, 09:19 AM

Dialing in your HHO can be a pain in the *** and that is where most folks go wrong. It's not a plug and play and see immediate results.
It takes hours of tweaking to get it working at optimal efficiency.

Clear the computer settings,(disconnect battery for one hour, last 30 key on, pump brake, etc..)

Once hour is up do a test drive with HHO on, at least 1:30 to 2 hours.

Each time you adjust the electrolyte value you will need to clear computer and start over.

Most systems should run between 25-30 amps
Any natural variable can cause one to run different that someone else.
Temp, Humidity, Altitude, poor altenator etc..
Add .5 tablespoon of electrolyte for each test, only bump the amps up by 1 unit per test.

It will take a week or two to find your sweet spot, but be patient.

Big auto makers won't use these yet be cause it is DANGEROUS and not "idiot proof".

It takes care to monitor your AMP output, do minor maintenance on the setup when required. This is where 95% of the population will fail, you can't get a woman to change the oil much less monitor something that can explode.

Just my 2 cents. Don't expect to see any increase unless you spend several weeks of tweaking.
IT'S NOT PLUG AND PLAY.
IT'S PLUG AND PULL YOUR HAIR OUT!!!

North Texas, July 95 degrees and usually get 16.2-17.4 at 62MPH fairly flat road 13 mile trip to town, only 3 hills of about 4% grade.

Old 08-01-2013, 11:46 AM

No, the auto companies don't use them because they don't have any proof they do anything at all and they are dangerous because the combustion chamber is basically setting up a hydrogenation process that will turn any remaining sulfates in the gas into hydrogen sulfide. I have the equipment and know how to setup a real time monitoring process that can regulate everything in the electrolysis process to match the current throttle of the vehicle and so do the auto companies. Ultimately, the companies selling these establish these elaborate processes because then they can put the honest of it not working on people not following the process right instead of the fact it doesn't work. Want to get the most out of your fuel, then you have a few legitimate options. Learn to drive the hummer with a light foot and the brake is an enemy. You can also inflate your tires to decrease rolling resistance and gain between 5 and 10% on your gas millage. If your into modding your vehicle about the only way you will see a measurable gain is putting the vehicle on a dyno and having them tune it for millage.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:06 PM

I doubt it works....I agree & think he reset the mpg...watch how his mph goes down & mpg up...crazy VooDoo...I hope someone proves me wrong. :-)

Old 08-02-2013, 12:20 PM

Burden of Proof is on the Prosecution, Counselor.

Fuel Vaporization works ask Charles Nelson Pogue, Thomas Ogle.

Hydrogen

Old 08-05-2013, 04:17 PM

A couple of years ago I agreed to let a company called hmm cant legally say but they are in or near Orlando FL use my H2 as a guinea pig with their HHO system, at no cost to me. Meaning I didnt have a horse in the race, just an observer.

Bottom line of MPG, no change. I was managing the fuel mileage manually. not relying on the onboard computer and it was unchanged. A stand along fuel management system was incorporated, no change. I got no more HP out of it, no better MPG.

As a result I refused to provide a testimonial, and refused to have my H2 shown. I had them remove the system, and quite frankly, the truck ran better without it. I'm sure it will work on something but not on my H2. Personal opinion is well...I call shenanigans

Last edited by Gleamor; 08-05-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: grammer correction