PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer H1 OEM-Spec Tonneau Cover New

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Default Hummer H1 OEM-Spec Tonneau Cover New

The Tonneau Cover I'm selling will fit the Hummer H1 Hardtop models only.

I'm asking $145.00 plus shipping and optional insurance.

I was asked by a Hummer owner If I could make up two of these OEM-Spec Tonneau Covers. One for him and one for his buddy. His buddy drove a camouflaged H1 and he had a recently painted Brown H1.

He asked if I could make them in a color that more closely matched the color of his brown Hummer and his buddy's camo colored Hummer.

We decided on a color called "Saddle."

In the process of fabricating these two OEM-Spec Tonneau Covers I purchased enough material to make the two requested Tonneau's plus four more in this custom color. (Two for the hardtop models and two for the soft-top model H1's.)

They turned out quite well. Better than the customer expected; with respect to the color selection. The color, "Saddle" blended well with both the camo Hummer and the brown Hummer.

To give you an idea how this custom color compares to the standard OEM Tonneau Cover Colors, I've included a picture with all three materials side-by-side.

If you think that this custom colored OEM-Spec Tonneau Cover may work for you, I invite you to take the opportunity to buy one now cause, it's not likely I'll have any more like this again. If I do, they definitely won't be offered at these prices.

I couldn't figure out how to post pictures here. It's my first time posting in these classifieds. The best I could do was include the links below. They'll take you to the two pictures of the OEM-Spec Hummer H1 Hardtop Tonneau Cover I'm selling.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.members.***.net/upholstryguy/saddle1.jpg

http://www.members.***.net/upholstryguy/saddle2.jpg

Old 05-11-2011, 05:53 PM

I was able to sell one of the Hardtop model Tonneau Covers and one of the Soft-Top model Tonneau Covers I made up earlier.

This means I have only two left as of right now. Both of them are made in the same color SailCloth materials as pictured in my original post. (color "Saddle")

There's one made for the Soft-Top H1 and the other made for the Hard-Top H1.

When these have sold there won't be any more at this price.