PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Facts

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 02:18 AM
Default RE: Hummer Facts

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Damn... Hummbob must do that everytime he pulls into his garage.

NOOOO.....It's a BLINGED OUT HUMMER, and the Wife in the Escalade looks at ME and says "yeah... and?"[8D]

Old 05-15-2008, 08:45 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Damn... Hummbob must do that everytime he pulls into his garage.

NOOOO.....It's a BLINGED OUT HUMMER, and the Wife in the Escalade looks at ME and says "yeah... and?"[8D]
HAHAHA, Good stuff!

Old 05-15-2008, 11:09 AM

Zero to Hero (Hummer logic) (still a fact)

"They" are up in the forest hugging a tree. A meteor hits (earth quake, volcano erupts, bad storm hits) the earth around them tumbles down. An ambulance can't get to them, the military and search and rescue is busy other places and they are hurt bad. The see a passing Hummer using his own gas, and putting his/her self in harms way collecting the stranded and hurt, and "they" call out for help. Your a Hero!

If I want to take my Hummer up to the same area, (with no disaster) and have a picnic with my wife and dogs, harm no one or anything, enjoy my life and my pursuit of happiness, I am a Zero. (to "them")

Old 05-15-2008, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: OnAll4s

Zero to Hero (Hummer logic) (still a fact)

"They" are up in the forest hugging a tree. A meteor hits (earth quake, volcano erupts, bad storm hits) the earth around them tumbles down. An ambulance can't get to them, the military and search and rescue is busy other places and they are hurt bad. The see a passing Hummer using his own gas, and putting his/her self in harms way collecting the stranded and hurt, and "they" call out for help. Your a Hero!

If I want to take my Hummer up to the same area, (with no disaster) and have a picnic with my wife and dogs, harm no one or anything, enjoy my life and my pursuit of happiness, I am a Zero. (to "them")
Nice! And a fact indeed!

Old 05-15-2008, 02:35 PM

I could not agree more about sitting in traffic and starring at the terrain and knowing that you can do it if you really need to.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 PM

ORIGINAL: HumminNBoatin

I could not agree more about sitting in traffic and starring at the terrain and knowing that you can do it if you really need to.
That same thought crosses my mind ALL the time...hahahhah

Old 05-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

I think that thought comes to all of every now and then.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:49 PM

You can no longer take the day off from work and use "I can't make it in, too much snow" or road conditions as an excuse. (same can apply going to your Mother-in-Laws for dinner)
Man, this is sooooo true! My co-workers always bring up the fact that I own a go-anywhere-all-wheel-drive vehicle when it snows. My response is, "It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the people on the roads that don't have Hummers that will slide into me!" Seriously though, the H3 with the stock Bridgestones is by far the BEST vehicle I have ever had the luxury of driving in snow and ice with! You have to disable the stabil-track to even have some fun in the parking lot, 'cause this thing just won't slide! Wherever you point the steering wheel, that's where it goes. My 35" MT/Rs aren't quite as good on ice, but it does okay. Better than a minivan, that's for sure!

Old 05-16-2008, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: KS Trekker

You can no longer take the day off from work and use "I can't make it in, too much snow" or road conditions as an excuse. (same can apply going to your Mother-in-Laws for dinner)
Man, this is sooooo true! My co-workers always bring up the fact that I own a go-anywhere-all-wheel-drive vehicle when it snows. My response is, "It's not me I'm worried about, it's all the people on the roads that don't have Hummers that will slide into me!" Seriously though, the H3 with the stock Bridgestones is by far the BEST vehicle I have ever had the luxury of driving in snow and ice with! You have to disable the stabil-track to even have some fun in the parking lot, 'cause this thing just won't slide! Wherever you point the steering wheel, that's where it goes. My 35" MT/Rs aren't quite as good on ice, but it does okay. Better than a minivan, that's for sure!
I hear ya. I haven't been able to get Humzilla to slide, even in the worst of weather

Old 05-16-2008, 05:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummergirl4

ORIGINAL: KS Trekker

I hear ya. I haven't been able to get Humzilla to slide, even in the worst of weather
That's a good thing right? LOL

Quick Reply: Hummer Facts