PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer exploring Germany

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Default Hummer exploring Germany

Hi,
just wanted to say helo. I found the forum a few weeks ago and it's totally informative and makes a lot of fun reading here. And I already got many ideas I would like to add on our ride but we don't have the "time" $$$...
Thanks alot for all the help and knoeledge I found here!!
Cause we alllike pics here's one of our's.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3968/0CE466B2A2ED4D93ABE2192F781417C2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hummer exploring Germany

Thanks for the picture. Those are some monster tracks you are following.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:35 PM

Nice ride. looks like fun and relaxing.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Welcome to the club, don't worry the bug to add mods will fester in you until you finally break down and buy some stuff for your H3. We've all been bitten by it.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Hello,

How good to see a Hummer in Germany. I may get transferred to Heidelberg Germanyfor a job. Do you know if there areHummer dealerships near Heidelberg to service my Hummer?

Nova...

Old 01-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Willkommen!

Nice picture... looks great... there are a few members here from Germany...

GH3
vkh2
mountainbiker
dainst

I'm sure there are more and I apologize if I left you out... maybe contact them for your questions.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Guten Tag Herr General. Enjoy the forums.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: novasaigo
How good to see a Hummer in Germany. I may get transferred to Heidelberg Germany for a job. Do you know if there are Hummer dealerships near Heidelberg to service my Hummer?
Heidelberg is great! If you aren't married or want to renew you vials -- you can rent out the chapel in the castle =)

The dealership is Kroymans; however, keep in mind if you HUMMER is still under its U.S. warranty, it will not (typically) be honored. If there is a TSB, these will typically be addressed. This is not anything specific to HUMMER regarding warranty, e.g., you'll have the same joy with your Chevy, Ford, etc. Kroymans will, of course, take your money to do any work you might need or desire.

You can email HUMMER.com and ask them the question. They will typically responded with (1) ignoring your email (repeatedly), or (2) scaring the living sh*t out of you by telling you your warranty would become "null and void".

If by the rare chance you bought your HUMMER through AAFES (when they still sold GM cars), then you will okay.

If you have any success with warranty work, PLEASE let me know. If you have anyone telling you differently and can support their words, PLEASE let me know.

Oh, you may need to do some light modifications. And, if you do not have base privileges, you will be looking at roughly $9 per gallon -- gallons go quick, as there are tons of things to do and see here.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: novasaigo
How good to see a Hummer in Germany. I may get transferred to Heidelberg Germany for a job. Do you know if there are Hummer dealerships near Heidelberg to service my Hummer?
Also, GreigerCars--down south near Munich--recently held a HUMMER get together, and they can plop a turbo in your ride. LOL- and Munich and Garmisch rock too!

Old 01-07-2008, 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: General
Hi,
just wanted to say helo. I found the forum a few weeks ago and it's totally informative and makes a lot of fun reading here. And I already got many ideas I would like to add on our ride but we don't have the "time" $$$...
Thanks alot for all the help and knoeledge I found here!!
Cause we all like pics here's one of our's.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3968/0CE466B2A2ED4D93ABE2192F781417C2.jpg[/IMG]
Hi General,

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are having fun there in Cologne. Did you buy it directly from a dealership here in Germany? Your lights look like they are US-spec --
was your H3 made in the US or South Africa?

mountainbiker

Quick Reply: Hummer exploring Germany