PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Envy?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Default RE: Hummer Envy?!?

ORIGINAL: Dennis

He just goes off easy..period[sm=grinangel.gif]
you been talking to my wife again?[sm=bicker.gif]

actually, i rarely get comments about the bus, other than "nice to see it gets used like it should". i'm just a cranky old bastard, that happened to have just landed in a plane between a line of fire trucks that were waiting for us. i actually see more disdain from H3 owners than any other group.

Old 07-27-2006, 09:33 PM

first off yes mine is to the only one in 100 mile radius(south carolina). so most here haven't seen one.
so i don't mind telling people i'm not rich. but i also don't have a base! and most
around here don't have 45k to spend on a vehicle. big wood is yours a base? and in NY lambos
are common! so no you shouldn't be googled at. you should be asked why didn't you
buy the H1.....must be a tight A?...... no offense!

Old 07-27-2006, 10:12 PM

Why would people do that crap !! That pissesd me off , I can handle taken crap but to just flip someone off for no reason or because of driving an H3,H2 or whatever.

I really did'nt think people did that crap to H3 owners , because they are not so expensive and get relatively decent fuel milage.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:48 PM

[/quote]

Im going to start an anti hybrid forum. Everyone should have a hater forum. Im going to call it www.hybridhumping.com hybrids are gay so take pictures of yourselves humping hybrids when you see them. Fortunatley i dont know how to start this.
[/quote]

Ok....that's it...my Red bull just hit the screen....I'm having a really funky visual[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 07-27-2006, 10:49 PM

I live in NJ and really only had positive comments, some might be resentful but I really have no bad experiences ! But it seems lately that in NJ everyone owns a Hummer so what gives

Old 07-27-2006, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: H24fun

Im going to start an anti hybrid forum. Everyone should have a hater forum. Im going to call it www.hybridhumping.com hybrids are gay so take pictures of yourselves humping hybrids when you see them. Fortunatley i dont know how to start this.

Yes exactly i can think of like 200 funny ways to hump a funny looking tiny hybrid car and smile at a camera

Old 07-27-2006, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Raffi76

I live in NJ and really only had positive comments, some might be resentful but I really have no bad experiences ! But it seems lately that in NJ everyone owns a Hummer so what gives
yea ny nj hummer capital of the world. nice cars too. these are people in far away lands. i just get the gas mileage question a few times and nothing big. No big compliments no big complaints. For other people like jbb hes a movie star cause he has one. and its not the base! lol.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:06 PM

i'm not in movies yet still just a Pimp. tell your mom to get back to work!LIttle wood! lol HATER!
Post a pic!

Old 07-27-2006, 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: jbb6811

first off yes mine is to the only one in 100 mile radius(south carolina). so most here haven't seen one.
so i don't mind telling people i'm not rich. but i also don't have a base! and most
around here don't have 45k to spend on a vehicle. big wood is yours a base? and in NY lambos
are common! so no you shouldn't be googled at. you should be asked why didn't you
buy the H1.....must be a tight A?...... no offense!
lol... herb. your a big shot now.....doesnt have the base. ooooooo. big roller now. i like the way you put that with an exclamation mark! "I dont have the base!" you paid 45,000! you got ripped off. thats almost 10,000 dollars more than what i paid. so damn. sucks to be you. I dont think anyone in here paid 45,000. And guess what. I dont have the base! lol........ oh yea.... no offense!
My A$$ is so tight i **** diamonds.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:12 PM

sorry it sticker for that............i'm a Gm employee.............i only paid 30 and change! loser!

Quick Reply: Hummer Envy?!?