PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Envy?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 04:29 AM
Default RE: Hummer Envy?!?

Tonight someone asked if my H3 has the big V8. He was surprised that it had a 5. People do not know about the price, mpg or anything about the H3. They think it costs and is like the H2.
I have gotten the finger last week for just driving down the road, minding my own business, from jerk in a Chevy pick-up with the wheels sticking out about 7 or 8 inches from the fenders. He passed me and then cut in front of me by inches. I think there is no other vehicle that gets such strong reactions from people. When I was driving home from Las Vegas after just picking up my H3 some other jerk going in the other direction gave me the thumbs down as he passed me. Even in my Corvette I never got this crap.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Dawg19

It is not like I bought an H1 OR H2.

Dawg19
should we feel sorry for you for getting ragged on, when you, in turn, rag on others? why should i get crap because i bought an H2? is this just an H3 forum now, where it's free reign to rag on someone that doesn't own an H3?

Old 07-27-2006, 06:15 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

It is not like I bought an H1 OR H2.

Dawg19
should we feel sorry for you for getting ragged on, when you, in turn, rag on others? why should i get crap because i bought an H2? is this just an H3 forum now, where it's free reign to rag on someone that doesn't own an H3?
this is refering to the fact the people are saying retarded things about the h3 because they think its in the 60,000 price range of an h2. although people dont realize that h2's are cheap now used.

Old 07-27-2006, 06:18 AM

We got rid of his 04 escalade and got the 07. I have to agree that when I first saw it in pics- I was not too impressed because I loved the previous body style so much-but honestly the 2 cannot be compared- the 07's engine and options are far superior. They finally "stepped it up" with the interior and it is really sweet. It has the latest Nav which makes my nav in my H3 look really cheesy. It is a lot of fun to drive. You're entitled to your opinion but I happen to think the Escalade is the Shiz!

Old 07-27-2006, 08:49 AM

Yes your right the interior dash looks way better than the older model. they did a good job with the inside of the truck. the outside just looks horrrible. It looks like a minivan cross over. I was told it looks like this cause they made it with like a .6 drag efficiency so it would get better gas mileage. but i would never buy it now. I see a lot of women driving white ones. those and the GMC thing that looks exactly like it.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:15 PM

Hell...I even had my sister in-law tell my wife "there goes your new house"! What the F$%&! keep in mind we have a nice house that just had an addition and new kitchen put in. People assume since it is a hummer that it costs an arm and a leg. I have had friend even say they love it, but can't believe I actually bought one. Crazy. I LOVE MY H3 AND LET THE HATERS HATE!

Old 07-27-2006, 12:52 PM

Hello All,
I bought my H3 almost a month ago. I can't believe the emotions a Hummer brings out in people.

When telling ppeople they really have to be convinced I really own one.
On the road I can't believe how many people flip me off in traffic.

A friend found an www.FUH2.com website. there are people who actually live to flip off people driving Hummers.

My last 10 cars were Cadillacs and I still really enjoy driving this H3.

Old 07-27-2006, 03:50 PM

Shortbus,

I was not ragging on the H2 or H1--I love those vehicles. What I was referring to was the price tag on the H3. I spent $41,000 on my H3, not 60 or 80K like the other models. That was my point. You must really get comments on your H2 if you go off so easily from my post.

Old 07-27-2006, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: hgp2332

Hello All,
I bought my H3 almost a month ago. I can't believe the emotions a Hummer brings out in people.

When telling ppeople they really have to be convinced I really own one.
On the road I can't believe how many people flip me off in traffic.

A friend found an www.FUH2.com website. there are people who actually live to flip off people driving Hummers.

My last 10 cars were Cadillacs and I still really enjoy driving this H3.
Im going to start an anti hybrid forum. Everyone should have a hater forum. Im going to call it www.hybridhumping.com hybrids are gay so take pictures of yourselves humping hybrids when you see them. Fortunatley i dont know how to start this.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:42 PM

Shortbus,

I was not ragging on the H2 or H1--I love those vehicles. What I was referring to was the price tag on the H3. I spent $41,000 on my H3, not 60 or 80K like the other models. That was my point. You must really get comments on your H2 if you go off so easily from my post.
He just goes off easy..period[sm=grinangel.gif]

Quick Reply: Hummer Envy?!?