PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer drivers - Beware of compacts !

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Default Hummer drivers - Beware of compacts !

Here's what happens, when a 2300 lbs Skoda Fabia compact crashes to a Hummer:

http://tvnoviny.sk/spravy/krimi/kuri...ratil.html?ar=

watch the video at the bottom of the page

Old 10-08-2009, 01:25 AM

btw, the driver of the Hummer and his co-driver were taken into a hospital (co-driver suffered minor head injuries), the driver of the Fabia did not suffer any injuries.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:51 AM

I'll bet you that you could have driven that HUMMER away after they put it back on it's wheels, unlike the Fabia which probably had to be flatbedded away!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by vetteman40404
... put it back on it's wheels...
Which would have been right after they put the wheels back on the truck! Nasty wreck all the way around.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by 08H3
Which would have been right after they put the wheels back on the truck!

From the video that I watched the wheels NEVER came off the HUMMER!!!!!!!! Maybe you should take a closer look at the video!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by vetteman40404
From the video that I watched the wheels NEVER came off the HUMMER!!!!!!!! Maybe you should take a closer look at the video!!!!!
actually if you look closer, it's the rear left wheel from the Hummer, thats lying around..
Apart from that, the driver of the Hummer had to be taken into hospital, whereas the Fabia driver just walked away

Old 10-08-2009, 07:40 PM

and your point is???

does not show anything about the crash itself. seems to me that the car hit the H2 on the drivers side towards the rear, hence the rear tire being torn off which would most likely cause the H2 to spin and roll.
take a head on collision with those two vehicles... I would put all my money and my life in the H2.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:54 PM

SORRY!!!!!! I guess that you're right that was the HUMMER'S left rear wheel. Like you said though largemouthbass I will put my safety and life with the HUMMER!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 10:06 PM

There's probably more to it than that.how does a H2 end up like that? skoda probably just got caught in the way of the hummer being driven by two lunatics,

a hummer to fabia would be fatal for the skoda. a paper bag against a fabia would tear it apart. there's definitely more to that crash than just a car to car crash.

look at this. this is the force of a hummer

http://izismile.com/2009/03/31/road_...is_7_pics.html

Last edited by panamera; 10-08-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by panamera
There's probably more to it than that.how does a H2 end up like that? skoda probably just got caught in the way of the hummer being driven by two lunatics,

a hummer to fabia would be fatal for the skoda. a paper bag against a fabia would tear it apart. there's definitely more to that crash than just a car to car crash.

look at this. this is the force of a hummer

http://izismile.com/2009/03/31/road_...is_7_pics.html
actually the driver of the skoda was at fault
He crashed into the rear left side of the hummer and caused the hummer to roll over a couple of times

@largemouthbass - with a small car, you can avoid a head on collision most of the time. You dont have that kind of maneuverability with a large truck.
But this was quite a funny collision with quite an unexpected outcome

Quick Reply: Hummer drivers - Beware of compacts !