PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HummBob's H2 is on FUH2!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator
Default HummBob's H2 is on FUH2!

I read that article about the woman who broke down and decided just to go to FUH2 to see if my H3 was on there, and guess what, I am ALMOST positive this is yours buddy:

http://www.fuh2.com/submissions.php?...ge=60&limit=10

5th one down, it's from Magog, Quebec. I don't know if you've ever been in that part, but you can't miss your rims man. Sorry [:@][:@]

Old 10-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HummBob's H2 is on FUH2!

OK I just noticed HummBob doesnt have a rear mounted tire, and the rims are a LITTLE different, but its a close match. DOH! I shouldn't even be on here.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:01 PM

He is on that site though.Name:  beingsick.gif
Views: 126
Size:  4.7 KB

Old 10-04-2006, 11:10 PM

this just one of many examples of why these people deserve to be taken seriously.. what a bunch of tools that think they're awesome (I'm sure they say the same or worse about us...)

Old 10-05-2006, 12:51 AM

think their combined IQ is just under 100...The guy in the long-johns must be the smartest..I can just tell..cuz he's wearing gloves so he won't leave any finger prints Either that, or they are all one time pages for Mark Foley[sm=hiya.gif]

Old 10-05-2006, 01:59 AM

FUH2 hasn't been updated since july.

that must mean something, maybe they are giving up, maybe bumper sticker sales were dissapointing, maybe they finally got a date, who knows

Old 10-05-2006, 04:50 AM

Why dont these people just realize that its all a matter of opinion. We as hummer owners choose to buy and drive these vehicles just like they choose to try and save the earth by buying cheap cars and leave oil stains where ever they go.

I wish one of you internet gurus would make a web site called FUH2H8ers.com. that would get their attention. only thing is we wouldnt be taking pictures of silly things like throwing the finger. We would send pics of hummers rolling over their piece of sh*t economy cars. HAHA. no but seriously, If I saw someone flipping me off, I would probably retaliate and that could lead to mean things.....

Or, theyre pist off because they cant get anything like the kind of vehicle as the hummer so they make excuses to hate it. I say FUH2H8er

Old 10-05-2006, 06:47 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I read that article about the woman who broke down and decided just to go to FUH2 to see if my H3 was on there, and guess what, I am ALMOST positive this is yours buddy:

http://www.fuh2.com/submissions.php?...ge=60&limit=10

5th one down, it's from Magog, Quebec. I don't know if you've ever been in that part, but you can't miss your rims man. Sorry [:@][:@]
Close but NO CIGAR!! Name:  wink.gif
Views: 123
Size:  593 Bytes

Those are the Giovanna Rims (I think) I have DUB's! Name:  sleezy.gif
Views: 123
Size:  7.3 KB

I am OFFICIAL though!! I'm the 7th one down taken by BLACKPOOL(looosserName:  bananadoggy.gif
Views: 116
Size:  1.3 KB, nice wipers)

http://www.fuh2.com/submissions.php?...e=660&limit=10

Would have been nice if he took a HALF DECENT PIC!!

Old 10-05-2006, 07:48 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I am OFFICIAL though!! I'm the 7th one down taken by BLACKPOOL(looosser,

nice wipers)

hee hee

Old 10-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

I wish one of you internet gurus would make a web site called FUH2H8ers.com. that would get their attention. only thing is we wouldnt be taking pictures of silly things like throwing the finger. We would send pics of hummers rolling over their piece of sh*t economy cars. HAHA. no but seriously, If I saw someone flipping me off, I would probably retaliate and that could lead to mean things.....
Chaja: There already is a site some people on the forum set up a month or so ago. I forgot what it's called, but it's something like FU2FUH2 or something like that, as a retalitory site as you said. Somebody here will know what it is. That kinda makes you just as bad though, BUT it's fun to make fun of ignorant, stupid people.

Quick Reply: HummBob's H2 is on FUH2!