PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How are you guys finding this stuff?!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Default How are you guys finding this stuff?!!!!

it seems that Dennis and Dilo are the leaders in the kick-A add ons. so could one of you guys mak up a bolt on list of the stuff you have and where we mere mortals can snag it? i just seen the reverse sensor and though that could really be helpful for the wife! plus the exhaust dennis has is killer.! thanks brandon

Old 04-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Default RE: How are you guys finding this stuff?!!!!

Thanks for the props...Not bad for an old fart like some young I got a yellow H2 called a bus crap gashog whippersnapper claims I am...[sm=imsmilin.gif]

Seriously Brandon, this is the best place to start for almost everything you need or want; EBAY<---Click on this....I found about everything I have added from here..With some sellers, I worked deals off EBAY to a better end..So use your imagination and shop around for the best prices, like I did, being an old tightwad miser harmless E-flirt that I am...After you did some searching on your own..If there is anything specific you'd like a link to let me know..There are also some very good sponsers of this forum plastered all over the place here...One in particular offers a 10% on top of sale prices to us forum members...Stallion Customs.

Good luck and thanks again...It's nice to be appreciated for the classy, mature side of HUMMERING, even at this prehistoric age.[sm=shades.gif]

Old 04-12-2006, 10:16 AM

First i would get this http://www.stallioncustoms.com/ftru-0550.html this is what i have call john you get 10% off
then go here ask for big c same deal 10%off http://www.gstyle4u.com/ and search what your looking for ebay good to on certain things but i had some problems with my stuff and the replace them no problem ebay you can not. GOOD LUCK IF YOU NEED ANTHING JUST ASK.

Old 04-12-2006, 12:23 PM

all you need is a big mudhole, most of them are free too.

did you ever notice how as people get older, they just tend to ramble on and on about any subject? makes me wonder if they're talking to the little flashing red light that's taken up residence in their minds . . . . . along with the cobwebs, and dino-dust[sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 04-12-2006, 12:33 PM

Backup sensors

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-W...spagenameZWDVW

Old 04-12-2006, 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

all you need is a big mudhole, most of them are free too.

did you ever notice how as people get older, they just tend to ramble on and on about any subject? makes me wonder if they're talking to the little flashing red light that's taken up residence in their minds . . . . . along with the cobwebs, and dino-dust[sm=sleeping.gif]
Introducing; the Whippersnapper

Old 04-12-2006, 12:58 PM

now now now, i'm old enough to be your grandson, pappy . . . .

Old 04-12-2006, 01:44 PM

LOL

Old 04-12-2006, 02:56 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

now now now, i'm old enough to be your grandson, pappy . . . .
If I had a grandson like you, I'd disown my kid that spawned you[sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Default thanks for the help guys!

really thanks. you to are the pioneers of H3 mods around here and i figured you two were the ones i can get for help. thanks again! on the other hand how old are you guys? i'm 25 and where are you from? i'm in S.C i mean you guys can't be to old, you do some awesome work! i'd figure some seniors would drive caddies? not a rough and tumble H3!

Quick Reply: How are you guys finding this stuff?!!!!