PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HI everyone! new owner and forum member

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Default HI everyone! new owner and forum member

Hi everyone,

I just moved out to the UAE from the UK and will be purchasing my first H3, i'm here for 2 years and wanted one for relatively cheap money. I've found a 2006 basic model in black with 162k KM, service history is not great but engine sounded pretty quiet, no leaks, brakes seemed fine, exhaust back box seemed like it was browning a little but seemed ok, a Tyre pressure sensor warning is present on the dash. The paintwork is not bad but could probably do with a polish, seems like its loosing its shine but nothing major. I hope to pick it up next week, and will post pics when I do. The car has just been through a road safety test and passed on its emissions test.

The car was imported from the US, i have the chassis number of the vehicle, is there any way of knowing whether it was involved in a crash before being exported from the US?

The car is missing its seat pouches at the back of its front seat so hoping to pick a couple of these u from somewhere? also a decent petrol cap and fenders will be on my first shopping list

Im looking forward to sharing stories of my experience with you guys and no doubt i'll be asking loads more questions along the way.

Its great to be here