PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HI !

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Default RE: HI !

man you aint kiddin. thanks forl all the warm welcomes~!!!..I live in Central Cal, not but 45 minutes to the Sequoia National and about the same to Yosemite National, so the outdoors is calling my name, already took it for a spin on a fresh turned contruction site, it happens to be raining the last couple of days, boy I have been looking at some photos of folks taking their Hummers to the extreme....what a vehicle!!

Old 12-18-2007, 03:36 PM

Check out Hidi's Album and their red H3, might get some ideas. Be careful once you start it addicting and hard to stop, you'll will always be thinking "what could I do next"? and will end up with THIS. Anyway your going to love it, have fun.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:31 PM

oh those are SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=hail.gif]

Old 12-18-2007, 05:48 PM

hmmmm . . . driveways and construction sites. that's really putting a hummer through the paces . . . . . . .[&o]

there's tons of good trails east of the San Joaquin valley and the H3 is the perfect size for them - go give it a real test . . . . . . .

oh yeah, welcome to the site . . . . . . . . . . .[X(]

Old 12-18-2007, 06:18 PM

oh I hear ya Shortbus ,I go to Sequoia National Park about every month, I also will be taking it to the Dunes of Pismo Beach on a regular basis since I have a vacation home in Morro Bay....so she will get to enjoy the great outdoors!! trust me on that..

Old 12-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Default welcome

welcome- nice color

hi from east coast --

this is how we do it here check this out

http://www.myspace.com/hummertacticsnyc

fyi that me in the video steve