PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Here we go again.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator
Default Here we go again.

I tried to settle it down. It started going south AGAIN. It looks like this is going to be an uphill battle:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_77979..._/tm.htm#78227

I don't think we need to move or delete the post unless it gets REALLY bad, but I think I was justified in what I said. If you guys disagree feel free to move or delete the post and I won't take offense to it obviously.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Here we go again.

i knew that there would be backlash..the SECOND that mike posted those painted nude grls, i got emails complaining...

had you guys stayed banned, there would have been backlash there as well...its just how forums are...and you guys are still here, so you get to help deal with it.

mike, i think that you handled it just fine...the point is that we cant allow the previously banned members to get drawn into pissing matches, as it will only reflect on them (the previously banned)...it comes down to showing them that they were wrong to want you all gone.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

I just want you to know I'm trying to be as dimplomatic and far as I can. I'm trying REALLY hard to word things in a way that doesn't bring my personal feelings or views into it. If you feel that I'm wording things wrong, delete it seriously, because sometimes I do get too emotionally involved and need to be checked on it. I learned that from all of this, especially last night with my wife

Old 08-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Administrator

i think that it was fine...i dont care who says what, as long as there is no more name calling...or bashing of others.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:42 PM

Patrick, I did post directly after the painted models that is anyone had a problem to pm me and I would remove the pics.......can't be much more PC than that.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 PM

I personally have no clue where Little Monster THINKS he belongs in this mess and I don't particularly care either but I'll be d@mned if I'm going to have someone sit here and call me names for ANY reason. Especially someone that has no idea what truly went on behind the scenes. If he wants to glorify someone for something I don't think they are, fine, go right ahead, it's his perogative .. I really don't care. I'm fine with simply disagreeing and moving on .. but don't come after us on a personal level in this fashion. I have done jack **** to him, hell, I've hardly ever even talked to him ... so where's the justifications to personally attack me? Or any of the other 3 folks involved in this? Did anyone of you pi$$ on him cuz I sure as hell didn't .....

Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe we should invite him off-roading on Sunday and then get him stuck in a deep ditch where Dennis's Land Rover friends can come pull him out

Sorry, I thought it would be funny

Old 08-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Administrator

ok...enough is enough.

i dont want anyone calling people names, even in jest, until this bull**** blows over...if anyone calls any of you a name, i dont want you to reply..i just want you to PM me a link, and i will handle it. until you all prove that you are the "bigger man", they arent going to let it die. if "they" dont like it, "they" can leave.

everyone ha made their opinion known, and there is no reason to keep revisiting the issue. its over.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:27 PM

I never posted anything to him....but then again all I did was to have an arguement with Dennis....like we've had plenty of times in the past. Guys you have to remember that when the argueing started I am quite positive that Dennis sent posts to many members politicing himself for support. I'd say I know this for a fact but if push comes to shove I will not disclose my inside sourcesSo unfortunately there are members that were swayed by these pm's and made up their minds without reading posts or looking at both sides objectively....to those people we will always be hated....oh well. One thing that I will not post in public but something that I think the moderators and Patrick especially should remember is that in the Land Rover forum Dennis had similiar problems with a group of members. Now when he came here I believed he was right just listening to his side of the story but it was such a bad breakup at that forum that members he had problems with actually came here after Dennis to confront him. Looking back now who knows...maybe a similiar situation happened there too......So this sort of thing is in his past. Lets just keep thisin this private room please....not that this was private info told to me, it wasn't...it was talked about wuite openly but I thought you should all be reminded.

As far as talking about this situation in the public forums....Patrick I know you want to let this die but obviosly there are members still pissed off at certain people and a lto of unaswered questions....this whole ordeal will down as a big deal in HF history. I don't see anything wrong with discussing it as adults as long as there is no name calling or bashing like LM did already. Sweeping this under the rug will do nothing but cause hard feelings down the road...better to get this out in the open so we can all have some closure.....I know cause I watched Dr. Phil twice last week..

Old 08-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Administrator

i have been through something just like this at other sites, both bigger and smaller than this site..and trust me...its best to let it die. the two parties will never agree, and it is only a matter of time before the other group gets tired of being repremanded, and they leave or fire off on me and i ban them...

i agree, that dennis did indeed do some campaigning via PM...yesterday, dennis and i exchanged about 60 PMs, and every time i brought up the campaigning against you guys, AND ME, he did not deny it...its a shame to lose him, but it seems that he decided quite a while ago that he had enough of this site, unless we were willing to shape it around him...i had to remind him that he nearly ran off a vendor by talking trash on them, without ever using their products.

trust me, this nonsense is best left alone. if someone insists on discussing it, i would appeciate if you directed them towards me...and they can ask me whatever they want.

Quick Reply: Here we go again.