PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Help please... no interior A/C and any dash lights

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Default Help please... no interior A/C and any dash lights

Hi guys,

This is my first post here... and hopefully I will not have too much of this type of post down the track... I cannot seem to find the solutions to this after searching the forum...

I have installed an aftermarket nav unit with a reversing camera to my H3 yesterday with PAC CR2GM24... the unit turns on fine, however, now I don't have any interior light (when I turn the park light on)... the instrument cluster lights up no problem, but the A/C panel and headlight switch dial don't work... also my reversing sensors also stop working for some reason.

I tried to check all the related fuses, but none of them are blown. Am I missing something here???

With the reversing sensors, I tried to test the voltage when I switch the gear into reverse, there was no voltage to the sensor module at all... so that makes me wonder if there is a hidden fuse that I don't know about has been blown, so that takes out the interior lights too...

Please help!!! Thanks in advance!

cheers

richie

Old 10-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Banned
Default last man did what?

ive worked as a handyman fixer for 27 yrs. the first place i look for trouble is where the last guy worked.
if it all worked b4 you started on your venture u need to backtrack to find the self inflicted wound.
u may need to restore what you changed.

fixing a stock h3 seems very tough, a modified one more so.

double check all connectors,with all the fuses i dont think they hid any

Old 10-29-2010, 08:08 PM

thanx mate...

I tried looking into the whole wiring and pulled the unit in and out twice... still couldn't find anything wrong...

However, I found this plug right below my steering wheel UNPLUGGED... not too sure what that is and I never could find the right place for it... extra unused plug?

Does anyone know where should that go? I have got a H3 entry level... no electrical seats...

Thanx heaps!

richie