PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Help, I need a GM Supplier Discount # Quick

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Default Help, I need a GM Supplier Discount # Quick

Hi all,

A while back a great guy on this forum gave me a supplier discount number and I purchased a n 07 yellow H3, I was told the number was good for two purchases per year. Yesterday, I purchased another one thinking the number was good but the dealer just called and said I need another number. I am suppoosed to pick it up tomorrow for my wife and need another number quick!! Please help!! Much appreciated!

Thanks

Ben

Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Default RE: Help, I need a GM Supplier Discount # Quick

My wife gets supplier discounts from her companybut we have to buy our GM's under her name to use them. Who do you have to work for to get transferable numbers?

Old 10-26-2007, 01:08 AM

email sent

Old 10-26-2007, 03:50 AM

I too would like a GM supplier number if that would be nice. My company is doing work for GM but they wouldn't get the discount until next year and i wanted to purchase in November. name of the company is A123 Systems. It be nice if i could get a supplier discount and purchase thisHummer.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

wow.... 2 posts.... both asking for a handout.... never even posted a picture....

that's classy.....

Old 10-26-2007, 07:10 PM

Muddydawg75
Date 10/26/2007 4:23:09 PM

wow.... 2 posts.... both asking for a handout.... never even posted a picture....

that's classy.....
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-27-2007, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

I got a smartass email about this... So I must have struck a nerve....

I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to damage your mangina in any way....

I still think it would have been much classier to post a picture....

Old 10-27-2007, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: sdominiq

I too would like a GM supplier number if that would be nice. My company is doing work for GM but they wouldn't get the discount until next year and i wanted to purchase in November. name of the company is A123 Systems. It be nice if i could get a supplier discount and purchase thisHummer.
Email sent. So, you work for the company that may be producing our lithium ION batteries for the future electric vehicles?

Old 10-27-2007, 09:29 AM

Now, for a personal opinion, and that is all it is, and if it gets me banned from this forum, that is not a problem. There are two other forums I belong to and try and help out. I left another forum on the Al Gore Internet due to their moderators bashing and banning people without a legitimate reason.
And it appears it happens here.

So, what if a person posts twice and asks for a GM supplier discount without posting a photo. It would be easy to assume he doesn't have a Hummer yet, so there would be no photo to post. That is, unless he or she runs off to a dealer and takes some photos to post. (In fact, I have never posted a photo, so I guess I'm not a classy guy.)
In addition, if a person is trying to get a discount, where is the best place to go if he doesn't work for a supplier, or if he does not know any GM employees? He or she will head to Hummer forums on the Internet and ask. It happens all the time.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

easy there killer.... my opinion is my opinion and has nothing to do with being staff....

Second.... Moderators don't ban people here.... Moderators don't ban members on any other forum I have owned or staffed.... that's an admin function....

Third.... he posted in his orginal email that he bought an 07 Yellow H3....

Quick Reply: Help, I need a GM Supplier Discount # Quick