PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hello..From Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Default RE: Hello..From Pennsylvania

ORIGINAL: H24fun

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

and welcome to the forums!

H24fun, where are those pic's of the stang and Hummer together?
I did promise that way back, didn't I?...My bad. I'll have to work on that. My husband just parked it in our store warehouse for the winter. I'm sure I could persuade him to bring it home though.
excuse me, parked for the winter? this ins't a ferrari, it's a hummer, there's no parking for the winter with hummers. i'm going to be sad all weekend just thinking about it . . . .

Old 11-04-2006, 12:50 AM

I think we should show up at the storage building and rip the doors off...It's probably a heated facility too with an attendant.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:04 AM

that's a long drive for me, my best time from home to PA was 50 hours, but i was younger then. maybe you could meet dilo there, rip off the doors, then do whatever else may strike your fancy for a day or two . . . .

Old 11-04-2006, 08:29 AM

The Mustang guys.......................................the mustang............

Old 11-04-2006, 11:43 AM

Congrats from one fellow Slate Blue owner to another. Just got back from the Driving Academy last week you should go next year, when they offer classes again. You won't believe what this vehicle can do!

Old 11-04-2006, 11:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I want to thank everyone for welcoming me...Glad to be here...and Shortbus...will send pictures soon.

Old 11-04-2006, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Trey124

Congrats from one fellow Slate Blue owner to another. Just got back from the Driving Academy last week you should go next year, when they offer classes again. You won't believe what this vehicle can do!
That sounds pretty cool...were do they hold these Driving Academy? Need to keep me informed...Since I just got my H3 4 days ago...I'm still learning all the neat stuff..

Old 11-04-2006, 12:18 PM

Welcome!! [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

Old 11-04-2006, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I think we should show up at the storage building and rip the doors off...It's probably a heated facility too with an attendant.
You guys crack me up...I parked the MUSTANG for the winter....not the HUMMER. This will be my first winter with my Hummer and I can't wait for it to snow! I got caught in a few snow squalls with the Mustang and, as much as I love it..it's useless in the winter. As far as bad weather is concerned now...I say BRING IT...I'm ready!

I think it's so noble that you all were conspiring to rescue a Hummer in need...forced to sit in a warehouse, deprived of doing what it does best. Sorry to get you all worked up, Shortbus....No reason to be sad[sm=itsok.gif]

Old 11-05-2006, 01:10 AM

Welcome Tina.

The acadamy is held in South Bend Indiana but do not know when the next one is. Was thinking about doing it my self.

Once again...Welcome

Quick Reply: Hello..From Pennsylvania