PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hate it when people try to break in!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Default Hate it when people try to break in!!

Last night at a local High school football some one tried to break in my husbands baby. The realized they couldn't open the trunk lid (locked) so they removed the trunk lidknob the thing you twist to open bu t they must of realized it still could not be opened.. Now i have to try and replace the trunk ****. or if at worst case the whole lid. I haven't see the damage but my husband called pissed off ranting and raving about how stuip some people are. DOes any one know if that ppart can be replaced or if its got to be the whole lid also?? I tried finding a parts list but can't online to find out the actual part name to price each one. atleast that was all of the damage!

Old 10-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Default RE: Hate it when people try to break in!!

some people,thats why i started just leaving my truck unlocked,theres nothing in there,but at least if they wanted the radio,they could take it and alli would have to reeplace is the radio,not the window too.it sounds stupid,but thats how i role i guess

Old 10-20-2007, 08:30 PM

Wow that sucks...I use a viper alarm system that sends a 180db blast throught the horn( this is an aftermarket horn) and it will basically break your ear drums. I cant leave mine unockd cause I have a lot of money invested in my system and I rather kill the person than see my system get stolen. BTW, Your talking about the SUT right, If you are go to online and search it..I'm to lazy to search

Old 10-20-2007, 10:04 PM

That SUX!!![:@]

Old 10-21-2007, 10:29 AM

thats why i got a bbgun

Old 10-21-2007, 11:17 AM

I'm thinking of getting a machine gun......[sm=shootshoot.gif]so many possibilities

Old 10-22-2007, 03:10 AM

You Americans are LUCKY!!!

We get a Wet Noodle to protect ourselves!!![8D][:@]

Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Need an automatic version of one of these. Not legal here i imagine, but it's not like they'd be able to "tell" on you.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:43 PM

Yea why not just burn the people alive...at least youd get them off the streets, and Hummbob , is canada that strict on guns and possesion of them?

Old 10-22-2007, 09:27 PM

Im thinking about investing in a 7 or 14 inch k-bar not sure what one i want for sure. It wouldnt do much good sitting in the truck but if someone ever tryed to car jack me they would be in for a hell of a suprise. O yeh i dont know about all states but down here in louisiana if someone is assulting your vechical and you feel threatened you can legaly A) Run them over(theres a guy in town that i have went mud riding withthat has done this because a guy was comming at him with a pipe or something. He end up killing the guy because he hade a lifted truck with large tires. All that happend to him was a few minnor fines.) or you can B) shoot them or in my case because im only 20 knife them.

Quick Reply: Hate it when people try to break in!!