PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Has anyone done this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 07:06 AM

I have a friend who owns a shop and will hook me up with (4) Nitto Mud Grapplers, 35's/75/16 for actually $850. Just waiting to sell my BF Goodrich's, they came with the Hummer that I purchased recently and are basically brand new.

Last edited by jeffwhiteis; 08-05-2010 at 07:06 AM. Reason: edit
Old 08-05-2010, 07:32 AM

this thread has taken an interesting turn

Old 08-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Yes, it certainly has! The topic started off regarding lights, then moved to law enforcement, then back to lights, then grammer and education, then off to tires, and then to North vs. South. haha. What the?

Old 08-05-2010, 10:31 AM

Black Grille...check. Taillight guards...check. Grille Guard...check. Next items on the list: Tires & Lightbar.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tram
Actually, it's because you're not intelligent enough to differentiate between the two, but tell yourself whatever you need to, I don't mind. Nawmeanz?
I assure you, I am. But if "you're" just so set in thinking I'll need "your" lessons in education then so be it.

Originally Posted by jeffwhiteis

I could tell! I'm from Jersey...I sensed the NY...haha.
Thats pretty funny lol. Nice job

I have a friend who owns a shop and will hook me up with (4) Nitto Mud Grapplers, 35's/75/16 for actually $850. Just waiting to sell my BF Goodrich's, they came with the Hummer that I purchased recently and are basically brand new.
I would scoop those tires up, then take "you're" current tires off and sell them.

Black Grille...check. Taillight guards...check. Grille Guard...check. Next items on the list: Tires & Lightbar.

That things looking pretty nasty. Take those nerfs off, crank the tbars, and slap some 35's on and it will be a nasty little HUMMER.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Yes, it certainly has! The topic started off regarding lights, then moved to law enforcement, then back to lights, then grammer and education, then off to tires, and then to North vs. South. haha. What the?
Well, it moved to law enforcement because what you proposed doing is illegal.. I personally wouldn't care if it's illegal or not, I'm already running around with my Trans Am in an "illegal" state with my HID's..

I was just trying to let you know, what you are wanting to do is indeed illegal.

Go ahead and do it for all I care, just know that if/when you get popped by a cop who actually knows the law, you may get a ticket. What will that fine be? Beats me.. I just paid $35 in Ale'bama for no seat belt.

I only mentioned it because it is illegal and there are some people who care and wouldn't want to waste the time it takes to do a mod when it might land them with a $10,000 fine.. Check the fines for removing a catalytic converter.. Lots of guys running around sans converter without a care in the world.. If caught - $10,000.00 straight from the EPA... Has anyone ever been caught and punished? I doubt it..

It then took a turn when Mr. New York felt the need to slam on me because of where I am from and while attempting to insult my intelligence, he made some errors of his own, it was humorous and I called him on it..

In the end - it is illegal. It's illegal in South Carolina as well, Jeff.. You're a cop, you should really know the own laws in your own state; but since you don't, I'll quote it for you..

South Carolina Code of Law SECTION 56-5-4820. Number of driving lamps required or permitted.

At all times specified in § 56-5-4450 at least two lighted lamps shall be displayed, one on each side at the front of every motor vehicle other than a motor cycle or motor-driven cycle, except when such vehicle is parked subject to the regulations governing lights on parked vehicles. Whenever a motor vehicle equipped with head lamps as herein required is also equipped with any auxiliary lamps, a spot lamp or any other lamp on the front thereof projecting a beam of an intensity greater than three hundred candle power, not more than a total of four of any such lamps on the front of a vehicle shall be lighted at any one time when upon a highway.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by 85_305
I would scoop those tires up, then take "you're" current tires off and sell them.
Actually, brainchild.. It would be your.. Not you're, nawmeanz, thugluv?

Old 08-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Well, it moved to law enforcement because what you proposed doing is illegal.. I personally wouldn't care if it's illegal or not, I'm already running around with my Trans Am in an "illegal" state with my HID's..

I was just trying to let you know, what you are wanting to do is indeed illegal.

Go ahead and do it for all I care, just know that if/when you get popped by a cop who actually knows the law, you may get a ticket. What will that fine be? Beats me.. I just paid $35 in Ale'bama for no seat belt.

I only mentioned it because it is illegal and there are some people who care and wouldn't want to waste the time it takes to do a mod when it might land them with a $10,000 fine.. Check the fines for removing a catalytic converter.. Lots of guys running around sans converter without a care in the world.. If caught - $10,000.00 straight from the EPA... Has anyone ever been caught and punished? I doubt it..

It then took a turn when Mr. New York felt the need to slam on me because of where I am from and while attempting to insult my intelligence, he made some errors of his own, it was humorous and I called him on it..

In the end - it is illegal. It's illegal in South Carolina as well, Jeff.. You're a cop, you should really know the own laws in your own state; but since you don't, I'll quote it for you..
Your quote from the SC code of law pretty much says only 4 lights totalling 300candle power each will be lit and one time. It doesn't have a limit to how many can be on the front of the vehicle.

Actually, brainchild.. It would be your.. Not you're, nawmeanz, thugluv?
I'm toying with you, tooflessluv. Half the time I'm posting from work on my blackberry so typing "you're" is a pain in the ********.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:15 AM

That's a nice looking ride.. The lights in the vents look pretty good..

Old 08-05-2010, 11:18 AM

Your quote from the SC code of law pretty much says only 4 lights totalling 300candle power each will be lit and one time. It doesn't have a limit to how many can be on the front of the vehicle.
... and we've come full circle.. LOL..

You could mount 25,000 lights to the front - but you're right, only 4 can be on at any one time.. I already said that..

I'm toying with you, tooflessluv. Half the time I'm posting from work on my blackberry so typing "you're" is a pain in the ********.
Man, even us redneck nobodies can afford the iPhone.. I was the first in my park to get one.. My sister/wife/cousin lady has one too.. It'll do your and you're for you..

Quick Reply: Has anyone done this?