PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Default RE: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy

Thanks! I don't want to bring this festive emotion down , but I can't say that I 'm looking forward to the holiday's. Last night my girlfriend told me that she no longer wanted to see me[X(]. So I have no place to go or anyone to see for the holidays. So I'm going to work. Kinda keeps my mind off of it. F-ing beaaatch!!!!!!!!!!!![:@][:@][]
I'm sorry for you buddy...Go to a gentlemens club and get everything off your mind...If nothing else, you have always got us here to fall back on.

PS...Clean that freakin yellow paint off the HUMMER ...that maybe part of it too..

Old 11-21-2006, 03:21 PM

Sheat happens. Forunately it's not hard to find another squeeze. But Dennis I think that you got something there. She did say something about how she had issues about being on what looked like a shortbus!!

Old 11-21-2006, 03:31 PM
JM

You know what we say in french:
' Une de perdue, dix de retrouvées'

free translation:

' one lost, ten found'!
Happy thanksgiving and spend the evening with a magnum of DOM PERIGNON vintage '89 is almost as expensive as a girlfriend but brings you muuuuch less trouble

Old 11-21-2006, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Sugardaddy
She did say something about how she had issues about being on what looked like a shortbus!!
she never complained about that when she was with me maybe you shouldn't have made her wear the helmet all the time . . . .

Old 11-21-2006, 05:43 PM

Maybe then, she was tired of the same OLD yellow all the time..you know.."been there, done that" sorta thing..

Old 11-21-2006, 07:06 PM

My philosophy is they are like a bus. Another one will be coming in about 15 minutes. Since I have been on this forum, I've had, and lost, about 4 of them. I'm to the point where dating is like a job. You work it until a better one comes along.

Happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum. You are all good people.

Old 11-21-2006, 09:28 PM

SD.....if ya want you can my wife for the holidays, she's hot!!!!

but my mother in law HAS to go with her

Old 11-22-2006, 12:18 AM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone... [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-22-2006, 12:34 AM

Sugardaddy....so sorry for all you're going through. The holidays is always terrible timing. As a woman, I feel like I have to say that not all women are self centered and shallow. Hang in there. Things always have a way of going right again.

Linus...love the "women are like a bus..." theory. Kind of a "guy way" of saying "you'll meet someone else".....I get it. Very profound[sm=nerd.gif]

We're kind of having a rough Thanksgiving as well, since we're sharing the bad with the good... My MIL is dying of cancer and she's taken a pretty bad turn the last few days. I don't think she'll be with us til Christmas....it's been tough. She's an awesome lady. She's been great to me for 25yrs and I love her dearly... it's so hard watching my usually strong husband struggling with it all.

Old 11-22-2006, 12:43 AM

Mary Ellen,

With all due respect and kindness and sympathies..Who is MIL?

Quick Reply: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone