PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Happy Birthday America From Muddy Acres!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 10:04 PM

Sooo, looks like quite a few are doing Drummond, , should be nice, will keep my fingers crossed for you all on the weather (that way there will be no excuse not to take and post ALOT of pics AND video, lol ). Is anyone doing RC on Labor Day weekend? I need a road trip .

Old 07-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

I will be at RC on Labor Day....

Old 07-30-2011, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by beachbum
Is anyone doing RC on Labor Day weekend? I need a road trip .
I saw your post on the "other forum", whatever it is called today.

I should be there on Labor Day.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Lol....

Old 07-31-2011, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by beitodesstrafe
I saw your post on the "other forum", whatever it is called today.

I should be there on Labor Day.

I would laugh but it sux , really enjoyed the past year. Feel a little lost at the moment, lol. I gotta a plan though fill in the loss . Can't go into it though now, don't want to jinx it, but it involves a key, something in the middle (North/South) of the eastcoast, and minutes from I95 . Got some investigating and some finagling to do. Hope this pans out for my initial intentions and also my alternate intentions .

.....and "H40" is pretty lame/cheesy if you ask me (we don't have a gay smiley over here do we? ).

Last edited by beachbum; 07-31-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:10 AM

Which forum would that be? Oh you mean the one that only I got banned from? It still makes me laugh...

Old 07-31-2011, 01:15 AM

I would laugh but it sux , really enjoyed the past year. Feel a little lost at the moment, lol. I gotta a plan though fill in the loss . Can't go into it though now, don't want to jinx it, but it involves a key, something in the middle (North/South) of the eastcoast, and minutes from I95 . Got some investigating and some finagling to do. Hope this pans out for my initial intentions and also my alternate intentions .
I have no idea where to even start with that... As long as you know what's going on, that's all that matters. Oh well, I hope everything works out for you. As long as you want it to work out. If not, you will figure out how to make it work. If you can't, it wasn't meant to work. But if you can, it can work. So get working!

Old 07-31-2011, 01:17 AM

.....and "H40" is pretty lame/cheesy if you ask me (we don't have a gay smiley over here do we? ).
I know of a signature picture we can use!

Old 07-31-2011, 01:22 AM

Jeez Jesse, you of all people to get banned too, lol. Still banned? Haven't checked. Well, I'm still keeping my stickers on though, it represents what I initially joined not what it is or could be becoming, wish I had another aluminum drink koozie though, all that stuff is already cleared from the store .

Old 07-31-2011, 01:41 AM

Jeez Jesse, you of all people to get banned too, lol. Still banned? Haven't checked. Well, I'm still keeping my stickers on though, it represents what I initially joined not what it is or could be becoming, wish I had another aluminum drink koozie though, all that stuff is already cleared from the store .
You're telling me! NEVER would I have thought I would be banned from an online social network. Quite honestly, I have made a lot of friends from that site. All of which, I don't need the site to be friends with them. It's not like it's controlling every aspect of my life and I will die without it. Honestly, I am doing very well without it! If that's how it has to be, then so be it. Now people will be wondering what CHO is seeing is that it is no longer. It will represent what once was and that's it. You will look back on the good times of the club and wonder what happened. Just one more thing I don't have to worry about.

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday America From Muddy Acres!