PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Happy Birthday America From Muddy Acres!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rodzlla
You will definitely see us more as time goes on. Rosie loves to wheel. I have to drive for her...for now.

She was awesome and hope you bring her again! I am the same way with my nephew. He loves coming out with me wheeling. Sometimes I have to keep turning around to make sure he is there and I didn't leave him anywhere.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator
Old 07-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator

I'd like to see Dylan and Rosie playing.... I think that would be fun...

Old 07-10-2011, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Recovery21

Great Mod for Drummond Island. Hope Stanley has a set also!

Old 07-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Super Moderator

Brook and I both have them....

Name:  DSC01128.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  211.6 KB

Old 07-10-2011, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Muddydawg75
Brook and I both have them....
Who the heck is this "Brook" person you guys keep mentioning?

By the way I will be chatting with CB about the DI trip this week and sending out an email to you guys.

I want to make sure we have an email address for everyone who is coming. I have email addresses for Stan, Kevin, Bill W, James, Brodie, Calamity, CB and Jesse. Is there anyone I may be missing (ADAMEKH3 and HIROLA)?

-TAINTER MI, H3, Camping
-CBphoto MI, H3T, Camping
-USMC06H3 OH H3, Camping, Needs ORV sticker
-Bill W MI H3, Camping
-Paladine71 IA H3, Rental House, Needs ORV sticker
-Muddydawg75 PA H2, camping, Needs ORV sticker
-ADAMEKH3 IL H3, not sure?, Needs ORV sticker
-Calamitygirl TX -CoPilot, Rental House
-Recovery21 NY H3T, Camping?, Needs ORV sticker
-theBroken MI H3, Different Rental House
-HIROLA VA H3, Camping, Needs ORV sticker

Last edited by TAINTER; 07-10-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:21 AM

Brook is another Hummer owner. His screen name is Stogies16. He was there at RC with you guys. He had the maroon (red) H2 that Hans was comparing his truck color to. I will also be camping against my better judgement... I got yelled at by Cris that I can't stay in a cabin because it is not part of the experience.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 PM

Brook is another Hummer owner. His screen name is Stogies16. He was there at RC with you guys. He had the maroon (red) H2 that Hans was comparing his truck color to. I will also be camping against my better judgement... I got yelled at by Cris that I can't stay in a cabin because it is not part of the experience.
OK, I know Stogies16, just not as Brook.

Are you sure Cris "yelled" at you or did he just strongly suggested not to be a sally, hike up your skirt, put the lipstick and eye shadow on hold for the weekend and camp out under the stars?

Old 07-10-2011, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
OK, I know Stogies16, just not as Brook.

Are you sure Cris "yelled" at you or did he just strongly suggested not to be a sally, hike up your skirt, put the lipstick and eye shadow on hold for the weekend and camp out under the stars?
You talked to him didn't you... Those words sound oddly familiar and in that order too. So No I didn't get yelled at, but after a little discussion inwas talked into it. My friend is threatening me with him not going because of the camping. Not like it is a loss to me, but he is company more or less. It's a long drive for me to drive alone. He better be alright or he will become a resident of the island.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:43 PM

You talked to him didn't you... Those words sound oddly familiar and in that order too. So No I didn't get yelled at, but after a little discussion inwas talked into it. My friend is threatening me with him not going because of the camping. Not like it is a loss to me, but he is company more or less. It's a long drive for me to drive alone. He better be alright or he will become a resident of the island.
Yep, CB said that you really didn't put up much of a fight and you WILL have more fun camping under the stars with us. A stuffy old cabin or lodge is nothing compared to the late night beach fun!

As for your "buddy". If he can't hack camping how is he going to go wheeling everyday for hours? Does he know that co-pilot is short for muddy winch line/tow strap puller? Tell him to bring his knee high boots!

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday America From Muddy Acres!