PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Default RE: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Alright, fess up. Whose eBay user id is WHO'S!!
I'm not telling, but it's not hard to figure out!

Old 02-13-2007, 09:47 PM

Hmmmm, I wonder what cashmere headrests would look like with my black leather interior Maybe I'll just bid these up a bit and see if I'm lucky

Old 02-13-2007, 10:01 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Hmmmm, I wonder what cashmere headrests would look like with my black leather interior Maybe I'll just bid these up a bit and see if I'm lucky

Old 02-14-2007, 09:38 AM

I thought if I wasnice that we could have 1 winner for the lowest selling price. Just trying to be nice to other HUMMER Owners. If you want a bidding war you got it!

Old 02-14-2007, 09:51 AM

Trey, I think we are all nice to our fellow Hummer family here generally and happy when they make a great find...but perhaps the best thing to do when one wants something badly in an auction situation such as this - is to keep it to oneself and move in for the kill!As Rutdogg said...Others have wanted for just as long a time and fair is fair...as far as a bidding war...YOU bid them up quite a bit higher in the very beginning with like 5 more days to go.....so they are much higher now due to you and a couple others who werent patient enough to sit back quietly and "watch and wait." And in all honesty, I think some here were just kind of teasing with you at this point anyway...good luck and may the best man (with the deepest pockets) WIN!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Trey124

I thought if I wasnice that we could have 1 winner for the lowest selling price. Just trying to be nice to other HUMMER Owners. If you want a bidding war you got it!
Like I said....I'm out of it. There's an embroidery shop at the local mall and I'm going to take her some pics and she if she can duplicate that design. If so, I'm sure it will be cheaper then any I try to buy.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:59 PM

I'm definitely pulling your leg about snaggin them. It would be nice for everyone to get everything they want, but, I've found there is always someone with more time and money than you, so you can't expect to win all the time. As an experienced ebayer (and shopper in general) I have found a better deal ALWAYS comes around. These headrests are pretty new, and while you may want them badly, if you don;t get these ones, more will show up. As Dennis has mentioned in another thread, it's also possibly a life lesson, in that if it doesn't happen this time, it means something better is coming along.

Good luck

Old 02-15-2007, 08:31 PM

YAY! I see Trey is top bidder finally with only 3 more days to go LOL

Old 02-15-2007, 08:42 PM

They will be sniped!

Old 02-15-2007, 08:48 PM

those evil snipin bastids!

Quick Reply: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!