PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Default RE: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

well lucky for me then that this is the Internet and those are only cyber cow smooches eh! [sm=tongue.gif]
Well if we're only talking about about cyber type smooches and stuff, then good ol' Rutdogg can have his way with me for a set of headrests! And I'll even buy him dinner! Those (phantom) headrests are MINE.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:44 PM

OHHHHH NO NO NO it doesn't work that way! [:@]...sides Im purtier than you!

Old 02-21-2007, 08:52 PM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OHHHHH NO NO NO it doesn't work that way! [:@]...sides Im purtier than you!
Well then, I'll have to hope Ruttdogg isn't just in to "purty". I'll virtually show him a "real good time".

That being said, I've already said earlier that I'dlet Lawwyfe have first dibs too. So Trey got his, Rutdogg got his, Lawwyfe will get hers, I've got my GF smooches, the only one missing out is the cow![&:]

Old 02-21-2007, 08:57 PM

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I think we all know by his avatar, that he isn't into ugly The cow already had her smooches from JDrew, and I'm a patient gal...I can wait my turn for those headrests...good things come to those who wait

Old 02-21-2007, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Thanks.....he said something about a guy namedBob in Canada trying to convince him to put them on ebay. He told me that Bob said he would bring in the bidders and they could split the profits 50/50. You know anything about this Bob? J/K

I knew if I was patient then I would be able to get a good deal. Thanks again Brian!
No prob, Bob...err..I meanRutDogg..

Old 02-21-2007, 11:47 PM

[]OMG Lil HB I just reread my earlier post and it kind of looks like I was implying andI was NOT- that you were ugly LOL (Thats what I get for not paying attention whileplaying on here andcooking dinner at the same time!) I just meant that he..ohhh nevermind let me just open a little wider and stick another foot in lol...

Old 02-21-2007, 11:51 PM

Alright here's the deal.....Karl you get NO smooches from me cyber orotherwisecuz....HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT! Sarah, you get all the smooches you want...cyber or otherwise!
Name:  sleezy.gif
Views: 30
Size:  7.3 KB

As far as the headrests go....only one person has the power to decide who gets headrests and unfortunately it's not me. If yourworthy when he gets some he will seek you out.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM

[sm=happy046.gif]I get smooches! [sm=happy046.gif]We were just playing around here doggy, right Lil HB?...I'd not put you in that position to have to make that decision anyway sugar, because ultimately someone would have hurt feelings here. I have always been a believer that if and when something is meant to be..it will be! That being said, while I'd love to have a pair...I will have them when I am meant to have them. [sm=hia.gif]LOL

Old 02-22-2007, 09:28 AM

Man, who would of thought you could have 9 pages on a thread about headrests.
[sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 02-22-2007, 10:01 AM

geeesh, you'd think some people were trying to make it into the top 10! [sm=lol.gif]

Quick Reply: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!