PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 11:49 AM
Default More pics

Idk how to post multi pic

Attached Thumbnails H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!-image.jpg  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:37 PM

post them one at a time then.

Old 07-14-2014, 03:19 AM

Can't wait to see more pics, looks very similar to what I am doing.

Had to reroute/install nicer and longer RCAs today so the box won't sit on them and by the time I finished doing that in the 90 degree heat/80% humidity I was exhausted. But MDF shell begins this week

Last edited by emetdw; 07-14-2014 at 03:25 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:53 AM

can't wait to see all of your mock boxes ! Im excited to make my own as well. Im surprised no one has made them before - or posted pictures at least.

Old 07-27-2014, 10:51 AM

Glad to see you continue the thread, so many start a thread on a topic only to never complete it either from selling, just never finishing what they started or just moving on. About the only option we T's have really had so far is the route Jay took with the slimline enclosed amp/speaker systems. Can't wait to see complete!!

Now, what I really want to comment on, THE FREAKIN LINEX'd BODY. Dude, are you crazy! Lol. Exactly what I have been wanting to do to mine tail lights and all. Looks amazing!! No more candy striping for you on the trails. Excellent choice in liners also. LineX is the toughest and hardest of the liner coatings, more resistant to chipping. My Diamond Back bed cover is coated in it and it's tough as nails. There is a product that you can apply every few years to bring back the Newness Shine look (not that there's really a "shine" to it lol) can't remember what's it's called at the moment, in a thread over on Pirate 4X4 in the Hummer section somewhere, in Bebe's H3 build thread I think. I would like to LineX the entire exterior racks and all then coat the interior flooring with a more rubberized brand and with less texturing (easier to wash out) and install a flush mounted drain plug on the driver and passenger side.

I had my front bumper coated on my daily driver (f150) with a liner by Gator Grip a few months ago. Don't like the look as much. I'll post a pic. It's tough but a little more slightly on the rubberized side than LineX and they didn't texture it quite like I wanted. It's a Road Armor bumper which are notorious for rusting right out of the shop so they did more than one coat which made it more (smaller denser texturing than LineX) textured than I prefer but still looks good though. Better than rust lol. Would of LineX'ed it but the only place local with it closed a year or two ago, thus the reason for not spraying the T yet. Two hour ride now to the closest LineX dealer. Anywaaaaaaay, lol, I've been trying to get that "Mental Picture" of what the T would look like, but now no more, actual pics, Woo Hoooo! The closest I've seen and what inspired me on it was a pic of a Land Rover D90 I think it was, have to look for the pic, that was completely coated in LineX, looked bada**. When you get a chance more pics posted in the appropriate thread would be greatly appreciated, along with the "Spray Story" lol. You know, the process, any issues, anything removed for coating or all just sprayed on, anything you don't like with it, etc. Oh yea, and cost lol (we promise not to tell you'r significant other lol).

And now back on track with the original topic............

Hey J, long time, hope you've been doing well brother. Will shoot you a PM in the next day or two either here or CHO.

Now, back on topic lol................

Last edited by beachbum; 07-27-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by beachbum
Glad to see you continue the thread, so many start a thread on a topic only to never complete it either from selling, just never finishing what they started or just moving on. About the only option we T's have really had so far is the route Jay took with the slimline enclosed amp/speaker systems. Can't wait to see complete!!

Now, what I really want to comment on, THE FREAKIN LINEX'd BODY. Dude, are you crazy! Lol. Exactly what I have been wanting to do to mine tail lights and all. Looks amazing!! No more candy striping for you on the trails. Excellent choice in liners also. LineX is the toughest and hardest of the liner coatings, more resistant to chipping. My Diamond Back bed cover is coated in it and it's tough as nails. There is a product that you can apply every few years to bring back the Newness Shine look (not that there's really a "shine" to it lol) can't remember what's it's called at the moment, in a thread over on Pirate 4X4 in the Hummer section somewhere, in Bebe's H3 build thread I think. I would like to LineX the entire exterior racks and all then coat the interior flooring with a more rubberized brand and with less texturing (easier to wash out) and install a flush mounted drain plug on the driver and passenger side.

I had my front bumper coated on my daily driver (f150) with a liner by Gator Grip a few months ago. Don't like the look as much. I'll post a pic. It's tough but a little more slightly on the rubberized side than LineX and they didn't texture it quite like I wanted. It's a Road Armor bumper which are notorious for rusting right out of the shop so they did more than one coat which made it more (smaller denser texturing than LineX) textured than I prefer but still looks good though. Better than rust lol. Would of LineX'ed it but the only place local with it closed a year or two ago, thus the reason for not spraying the T yet. Two hour ride now to the closest LineX dealer. Anywaaaaaaay, lol, I've been trying to get that "Mental Picture" of what the T would look like, but now no more, actual pics, Woo Hoooo! The closest I've seen and what inspired me on it was a pic of a Land Rover D90 I think it was, have to look for the pic, that was completely coated in LineX, looked bada**. When you get a chance more pics posted in the appropriate thread would be greatly appreciated, along with the "Spray Story" lol. You know, the process, any issues, anything removed for coating or all just sprayed on, anything you don't like with it, etc. Oh yea, and cost lol (we promise not to tell you'r significant other lol).

And now back on track with the original topic............

Hey J, long time, hope you've been doing well brother. Will shoot you a PM in the next day or two either here or CHO.

Now, back on topic lol................

Welcome back to the land of the living!!! Pop in on the H3T roll call thread so we can see what's new with your ride!!!

Old 08-06-2014, 08:58 AM

any updates on the box? Im excited to see the finished product!