PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by alphahumdog
Line-x platinum
HOLY s&@#! MAN!!! Have to love bed liner rides, I would like to monstaline my T one day with the main body dark grey then fender, lower rockers, air caps and all the plastic black. Awesome looking T man give us a update on all the things you done, here's how I sit today.

Name:  20140623_181150_zpsd485f203.jpg
Views: 1559
Size:  190.5 KB

Name:  DSCN2925_zpsb94af2e0.jpg
Views: 1790
Size:  148.7 KB

Old 06-29-2014, 09:03 PM

discovered after cranking the torsion keys and replacing the shocks i should have bought bigger tires for my wifes toy.... only went to 285's instead of 315's.... but it looks ok... also very interested in the sub enclosure ... she was complaining of needing more bass ....

Attached Thumbnails H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!-imag0086.jpg  
Old 07-01-2014, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by tabsh3
discovered after cranking the torsion keys and replacing the shocks i should have bought bigger tires for my wifes toy.... only went to 285's instead of 315's.... but it looks ok... also very interested in the sub enclosure ... she was complaining of needing more bass ....
Looks great if you ask me, I just ordered my spacers to slap on my OEM wheels with 285's. They get the job done for me and I'm just running with these wheels for the lift kit and what to sell them ASAP.

Last edited by SolidJJ; 07-02-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:10 PM

SolidJJ..
First
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE !!!!
Second
Looking at a lift for her truck ... but first have lots of other goodies to add that she has requested.... intake exhaust.. PCM upgrade ( currently undecided on which one )... and then lift... rims.. etc.. also have a line on a slant back but after reading a few posts we are undecided...
where did you source your lift and did you get a decent price ... i have looked and the selection is very limited

Old 07-02-2014, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by tabsh3
SolidJJ..
First
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE !!!!
Second
Looking at a lift for her truck ... but first have lots of other goodies to add that she has requested.... intake exhaust.. PCM upgrade ( currently undecided on which one )... and then lift... rims.. etc.. also have a line on a slant back but after reading a few posts we are undecided...
where did you source your lift and did you get a decent price ... i have looked and the selection is very limited
Thank you for the kind words, can't wait to see what you come with for your T!!!

Old 07-03-2014, 07:13 AM

You are very welcome !!! as for the T... It is the wifes baby / Dream Truck.. I am just the mechanic ...LOL add new Pro comp shocks last week and had to order Orange boots to match the truck .. A fwe small things then i think the 4" lift will be on the agenda shortly ...

Old 07-11-2014, 01:00 PM

hahaha thread completely changed and no pix of the sub box was ever posted

Old 07-12-2014, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Eddie Omegax
hahaha thread completely changed and no pix of the sub box was ever posted
I know, can't believe that guy posted and then peaced out.

Mine is moving slow but I have my template and hope to complete the MDF shell on Sunday. Having to measure thrice and cut once because the space is so tight and I want to make sure I can fully load the back seat without the cone hitting the seat at full excursion. Definitely the most delicate install I've ever done.

I am also not lifting my back seat to avoid compromising strength in an accident. This also makes it tough but with these Stereo Integrity subs' very shallow depth, it should be okay.

Old 07-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Default Subs

Pics to come

Attached Thumbnails H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!-image.jpg  
Old 07-13-2014, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by alphahumdog
Pics to come
Wow wow guy you just can't post that. We need more with the seat removed and all that happy stuff!!!

Quick Reply: H3T Subwoofer solution for the record!