PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 on the way to Texas

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Default RE: H3 on the way to Texas

First..Go Steelers......Second...you will be with your baby in no time...even when 2 weeks will feel very very long..

Old 03-13-2007, 11:46 PM

Thanks all. The invitation still stands. If ya'll are in the neighborhood, stop on in. We will Party until we....
I think I'm going to like Texas. Everyone I've met thereare all first class people! Weather is nice too.
Not too many Hummers though. The nearest Hummer Dealer is 85 miles away! That could be a problem.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:49 PM

Texas is a great State!!..You will feel like you have more room to move and drive around in without the feeling everything is closed in around you like you have in the East..No income tax is always nice too..I love Texas and wish to retire to Tyler, in the great piny forests in a couple of years...Good luck on your move and look at as a positive experience...And Texas has some whoop-*** foot ball schools too and let's not for get about the Ca-boys...Humidity ain't that bad, unless you're near the gulf..

Old 03-14-2007, 12:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Texas is a great State!!..You will feel like you have more room to move and drive around in without the feeling everything is closed in around you like you have in the East..No income tax is always nice too..I love Texas and wish to retire to Tyler, in the great piny forests in a couple of years...Good luck on your move and look at as a positive experience...And Texas has some whoop-*** foot ball schools too and let's not for get about the Ca-boys...Humidity ain't that bad, unless you're near the gulf..
Victoria is very close to the Gulf. About a 45 min ride to work and the company is right on the Gulf. They tell me it does get hot and humid. Thats ok. I bought a nice place in the country with 1.5 acre back yard and a new inground swimming pool. A bunch more room to play around. If any one is looking for me, I'll be in my aqua lounge with my IPOD and drink!
I'm really looking forward to this. The guys there are already getting me started with the Houston Texans and Texas A&M. Some Cowboy fans. They have season tickets! Yep, I could get used to this.
Three more days!
"The stars at night, are big and bright..Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap. Deep in the heart of Texas".

Old 03-14-2007, 12:48 AM

I know a few steelers fan in Houstan, I think there is a real good Steeler bar there that they all hang out in for games.