PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Tactical Edition...Just a pipe dream

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Default H3 Tactical Edition...Just a pipe dream

So,

After many calls and e mails, it looks like the Tactical Edition HUMMER H3 is just a pipe dream. According to HUMMER, there is no such beast. [:@]

[quote]
Thank you for contacting HUMMER and your interest in the H3. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us.

Unfortunately, we do not have 2008 product information at this time. We expect to have information by May 2007. If you would like to contact us at a later date, we will be happy to assist you to the best of our ability. In the meantime, please visit www.hummer.com or contact your preferred dealer for more information. You can find nearby dealers by using the dealer locator web tool on our website.

At HUMMER, we strive to provide exceptional customer service. If we can be of any further assistance please email us or call 1-800-732-5493 between the hours of 8am to 11pm Eastern Time seven days a week. Thank you for contacting HUMMER.

Sincerely,

The HUMMER Marketing Team
http://www.hummer.com/[quote]

It is a sad day for me. I must go and mourn now. Maybe a few cocktails will help. [&o]

Old 03-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: H3 Tactical Edition...Just a pipe dream

That' is because you are talking to the wrong company my friend. GM produces and designs the H3, not Hummer, therefore they aren't going to have the details. AND, they did not say "there is not going to be one" so don't get your hopes up yet!!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 11:38 AM

I never doubted The Hummer Guy, or his website. I bow down before thee, all powerful, all knowledgeable Hummer Guy. (That is meant in good taste. Please do not get insulted.)

I can't get a straight answer anywhere. If I contact GM, would they have any info? After getting _____ed over by a dealership in CT, I am still Hummerless. I just want to make sure I get exactly what I want. I had "ordered" a 2007 all blacked out, but the dealer left off the trailer package which was clearly in the contract, then wanted to "negotiate" with me. NO WAY. A deal is a deal.

So, now I am in a Hummer holding pattern.

Is the Tactical Edition going to be a 2007 or 2008?

Also, will the V8 be available in a 5spd? What will the gas mileage be like.

I hate to bother you, but your website seems to have everything prior to HUMMER.

Thank you Sir.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 03-30-2007, 12:10 PM

looks like to me, you got the standard reply email...lol You could have asked them "Will the 2008 be able to be driven in China" and would have gotten the same response...

Old 03-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: sartec2

I never doubted The Hummer Guy, or his website. I bow down before thee, all powerful, all knowledgeable Hummer Guy. (That is meant in good taste. Please do not get insulted.)

I can't get a straight answer anywhere. If I contact GM, would they have any info? After getting _____ed over by a dealership in CT, I am still Hummerless. I just want to make sure I get exactly what I want. I had "ordered" a 2007 all blacked out, but the dealer left off the trailer package which was clearly in the contract, then wanted to "negotiate" with me. NO WAY. A deal is a deal.

So, now I am in a Hummer holding pattern.

Is the Tactical Edition going to be a 2007 or 2008?

I hate to bother you, but your website seems to have everything prior to HUMMER.

Thank you Sir.

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Wrong HummerGuy man. THAT HummerGuy's username on the forum is "Hummer Guy" with a space dividing his name

Old 03-30-2007, 12:46 PM

Sorry Space-Less HUMMERGUY. Not Hummer Guy.

Old 03-30-2007, 04:14 PM

Either way, I think it will be cheaper to get a grille on ebay and get your wheels powder coated...Or get these: http://www.stallioncustoms.com/gtinch3-1.html

Old 03-30-2007, 09:19 PM

Mine is well on its way to being the TACTICAL Version H3

Don't need GM or Hummers help.

Old 03-31-2007, 10:07 PM

Care to make it interesting? A monetary wager perhaps? It's alright, I got the same doubts when I told everyone that they were going to stop making yellow H3s...then the same thing with yellowH2s...and the temporary return of BFGs on 2007 H2s...the tactical edition will be in the 2007 model year...

Old 03-31-2007, 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: sartec2

Nope, and similar - possibly better.

Quick Reply: H3 Tactical Edition...Just a pipe dream