PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Tactical Badges

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Default RE: H3 Tactical Badges

ORIGINAL: CWS

Ooops, sorry, I thought this was a thread about Tactical Badgers.

Cliff
That's phreakin' hilarious....

Old 03-21-2008, 05:17 PM

We don't need no STINKIN' BADGERS!!!!!

Old 03-21-2008, 06:35 PM

Hummer didn't make any themselves, but they 'endorsed' the company that made the ones that look like Rhill's avatar...they also made a hitch plug and keychain that matched.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:47 PM

Quoted from the other thread:

ORIGINAL: rhill20

Actually for some reason I was looking at the door jam on my truck today and saw a sticker with info on how to get the badges and emblems.

www.mdgglobal.com or call (630) 887-1700
I ordered mine yesterday morning for $94.95, and it was waiting for me when I got home tonight. I am a little dissappointed with the keychain. I looks like it would pop open very easily and I would lose all my keys. I will have to play with it a little bit. The hitch cover is bigger than I thought. It looks very nice, though.

I was going tocompletely black out my Blacktical H3, but after getting these I will have to rethink this.

I guess a little bling won't kill me, right?

-- Frank

Old 03-21-2008, 07:20 PM

Yes, Morgan Design makes all of those for GM. I can get them if you'd like...

Old 03-21-2008, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

I am a little dissappointed with the keychain. I looks like it would pop open very easily and I would lose all my keys. I will have to play with it a little bit.
It does come open, especially in your pocket. Good I guess so that you don't lose all of your keys, but that's why I have it hanging on the key tree (or whatever you call those things)

The hitch cover is bigger than I thought. It looks very nice, though.
It is nice, and very noticable!

I was going tocompletely black out my Blacktical H3, but after getting these I will have to rethink this. I guess a little bling won't kill me, right?
I actually changed my emblems out to red, just wanted to break it up a little but not too much. Sorry for the flash but it is dark out:

Old 03-21-2008, 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: rhill20

ORIGINAL: FrankW438

I am a little dissappointed with the keychain. I looks like it would pop open very easily and I would lose all my keys. I will have to play with it a little bit.
It does come open, especially in your pocket. Good I guess so that you don't lose all of your keys, but that's why I have it hanging on the key tree (or whatever you call those things)

The hitch cover is bigger than I thought. It looks very nice, though.
It is nice, and very noticable!

I was going tocompletely black out my Blacktical H3, but after getting these I will have to rethink this. I guess a little bling won't kill me, right?
I actually changed my emblems out to red, just wanted to break it up a little but not too much. Sorry for the flash but it is dark out:

That's a nice close-up of your badges. I was thinking of doing mine in black with a clear coat finish, or in a dark matte grey similar to the bumpers. A local gun shop will DuraCoat theH3'sfor me in any color I want, but I have to wait until it warms up into the 70's. He could even do a digital urban cammo pattern, but that wouldn't quite look right.

The little touch of red looks good on your H3, but you've already got some red elsewherewith your Ohio State logos. Maybe I should make mine Gold, for a certain other Big Ten university... Hmmm.....

Thanks for the photo, though. It gives me a good reference for placing the Tactical Edition emblems. Are they like that on the back door as well? I might have centered mine underneath the H3 badge.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:54 PM

The reason that I changed them was that more and more people are getting the Tactical and I wanted mine to be just a little different.

Yes,all three badgesare placed in that position on all three sides of the truck. The red does tie in well, but I always just liked red and black together. Maybe it has something to do with where I'm from

Gold? Don't tell me you are a Purdue fan??? [8D]

Go BUCKS!!

Old 03-21-2008, 09:59 PM

Purdue? Get real!

Black and Gold is for HAWKEYES!

-- Frank

Old 03-21-2008, 10:05 PM

I was afraid you were going to say that. I looked at your location N Illinois and thought "noooo, he wouldn't like Iowa and Northwestern isn't gold, hmmm"

Quick Reply: H3 Tactical Badges