PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 roof marker lights possible ebay scam

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 11:36 AM
Default H3 roof marker lights possible ebay scam

Hello all I have been watching a ebay listing for over a week for a new unopened set of H3 factory roof marker lights. As we all know these lights are very rare and hard to come by but they do tend to sell for a premium due to them being discontinued. The seller had 0 ebay sales and the lights were there only item up for sale I decided to message them and ask for some additional info and if offers were being entertained since no bids had been made and it was the last day for the action (3/14/13) I heard back from them this morning stating that the lights sold for 900 plus 25 shipping a last minute bid but no other answers to my questions. I found it odd that they claim to have hard to find hummer parts but did not provide me with a website or other auction info. I decided to do a quick search on ebay this morning and to my surprise the same seller has another light set up for sale same price 925 only now shipping is free but not really. Something seems fishy hear I have no problem believing a last minute bid bought the first set I have waited till the last seconds to place bids myself but for them to post another set not even 12hrs after the last on sold and for them to not provide me with info that they have another one going up for sale soon or anything regarding the matter just throws up red flags for me and they are not going for cheap so I figure I would make the forum aware of this and you can take it how you please

Here is the new auction for the lights just started today 3/15/13 around 10am I would say buyer beware.

2006 2010 Hummer H3 H3T Factory Accessory Roof Marker Lights Lamp Package | eBay