PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Reliability?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Default RE: H3 Reliability?

After some thought...Consider this (you know your wife better than us)..But, If you get it and she is not 100% behind you and one little thing goes wrong, you'll probably never hear the end of it...[:@]

Old 06-07-2007, 11:08 AM

A Lexus can't do this either.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:56 PM

Excuse me D Vader but the comment "remind her who is paying for it"?????????? Isn't that a pretty sexist comment!
They are married and just guessing I'm sure they are both working so they would actually BOTH be paying for it...

Tomm why not take your wife out for a test drive in the H3??? I loved it the first time I saw mine but other women may take a little convincing. I bet she will love it once she gets in one, the height difference is a great advantage, and the size just makes you feel safer when driving... why not let her drive it she will fall in love with it!! I wouldn't trade mine for anything!!!

Jennifer

Old 06-07-2007, 06:43 PM

ORIGINAL: hummernewby

Excuse me D Vader but the comment "remind her who is paying for it"?????????? Isn't that a pretty sexist comment!
They are married and just guessing I'm sure they are both working so they would actually BOTH be paying for it...
Jennifer,

Actually D Vader knows me personally and he knows I work 12-14 hours a day to pay for everything so the wife can stay home and raise the kids. To someone else I can see you thinking it might be sexist. Actually my wife likes trucks and I am usually the car person. For the past 10 years she has only had nice luxury trucks. Right now she has a Lincoln Navigator so when looking at the hummer its a downgrade to her. I am also coming from owing a Cadillac so its very different for me. What I like about the hummer is its unique look and with the kids growing I have to move out of a car and with gas prices so high I dont want a large 9 mpg suv.

I have a deposit on one right now and I have till Saturday to decide if I will take it or get my refund back. I am looking at all my options and its the little things that I will miss like separate climate controls since she is always hot and I am always cold. Little things like that that are not available on an H3.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:12 PM

[sm=smiley9.gif] D Vader I apologize...
Tomm I understand your dilemma if the wife is getting the luxury suv that she wants then, it is more than reasonablethat you should have what you want. The wife does work even being a stay at home Mom and raising your children don't you think!
Good luck in whatever vehicle you decide to go with.

Jenn

Old 06-07-2007, 10:32 PM

Well I always thought the H3 was a luxury vehicle....Bonk !!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2323/BA224B89B7064F668FE48166E6803707.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-07-2007, 10:37 PM

ORIGINAL: hummernewby
Tomm I understand your dilemma if the wife is getting the luxury suv that she wants then, it is more than reasonablethat you should have what you want. The wife does work even being a stay at home Mom and raising your children don't you think!
Good luck in whatever vehicle you decide to go with.
Thanks... The catch is the Navigator is averaging 9-10 mpg so when possible when she is out without the kids shes been taking my cadi which gets around 17-18 which is close to that of the H3. Soif I get the H3 and shehates it that means she wont drive it and that would cost me moremoney in gas if she takes the Navigator everywhere. I work from home so my cars always have low miles since I only use them at night and the weekends. She drives everywhere taking the kids all over.. We are spending almost $400 a month in gas which is such a waste of money so I will have to keep drilling her about how much she will love the H3 over time.. My son on the other hand although he is only 3 loves it so I am sure when they go out he will want mom to take dad's car.

Old 06-07-2007, 11:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

After some thought...Consider this (you know your wife better than us)..But, If you get it and she is not 100% behind you and one little thing goes wrong, you'll probably never hear the end of it...[:@]
u got that right...

Old 06-08-2007, 06:58 AM

ORIGINAL: TINKED

Well I always thought the H3 was a luxury vehicle....Bonk !!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2323/BA224B89B7064F668FE48166E6803707.jpg[/IMG]
I got the lux3 pkg on my Hummer but it lacks a lot of stuff from my Caddy. Both Tomm & I have the CTS. It's nice to have all those controls on your steering wheels too. The cost of the two vehicles are very close.

For me the H3 was an exciting change to something different. I know it turns a lot of heads.

Old 06-08-2007, 07:11 AM

Peeps around me herre in OKC are getting use to seeing the H3 everywhere now and I don't get near as many questions or stares anymore.....or maybe it's that I've taken the dead Prius owner's body off the hood...I don't know which it is...[&:]

Quick Reply: H3 Reliability?