PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Reliability?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Default RE: H3 Reliability?

I've only blinged mine to the point of adding brush guard to front, rear bumper guard, and locking fuel door.
I would love to have the rear light guards but not going beyond that... pictures coming soon finally got a digital camera.

Old 06-04-2007, 10:08 PM

I anxiously await the moment..Lemme know if you need any help posting your pictures..I'm all hands.[sm=smiley9.gif]

Old 06-04-2007, 11:18 PM

Thanks for everyones input... I am planning a trip to the dealer later this week. How good can these be negiotiated? $500 above cost? I know there are some rebates and GM is giving me $1000 for sending myother GM carback early and sticking with a new GM vehicle. I also see that there is currently 0% financing so the time to buy is probably now. Anyone get any good deals to give me some things to look for. I am just looking for the luxury2007 with the moonroof. Need the leather seats with the kids and the wife likes her *** warm in the winter. Most other things like navigation will be added myself.

Old 06-05-2007, 08:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Tomm

Thanks for everyones input... I am planning a trip to the dealer later this week. How good can these be negiotiated? $500 above cost? I know there are some rebates and GM is giving me $1000 for sending myother GM carback early and sticking with a new GM vehicle. I also see that there is currently 0% financing so the time to buy is probably now. Anyone get any good deals to give me some things to look for. I am just looking for the luxury2007 with the moonroof. Need the leather seats with the kids and the wife likes her *** warm in the winter. Most other things like navigation will be added myself.
Tomm,
I got mine at invoice plus rebates:
The sunroof is free
$1000 off if you also own a non GM car
Got a GM Card? That saved me $1750
With all this I got over $5200 off of invoice!!!
Get the 3X package which has the heated leather.
I got mine on a search. It had everything I wanted and in my custom black paint!

250 miles on mine and no problems yet. As you well know members list only their complaints. Forums are a place to bitch..right?

Old 06-05-2007, 09:57 AM

The only real issue we had was the 4wd actuator message, which didn't effect driveability. Other than that, no real issues. It's been very reliable so far. We'll be taking ours to Disney World in July... so I hope it continues to be a reliable vehicle.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:47 PM

I have mine for 6 months now (7K miles) - mo major problems (I had 2 service visits - one for glove compartment lock and traction control sensor replacement and second one for A/C motor replacement - blower was working too loud).

Other than that - no problems!!!

I have to say that I luv the truck. My next SUV/truck will surely be a Hummer. Onroad: performance is good - MPG could be better but it's still comparable with other trucks. Offroad: HUMMER rules!!!! Even though I am a beginner in offroading, the things I was able to do last Sunday in South Bend, IN - I couldn't believe it...

Before I got H3 I considered Nissan Pathfinder, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited or Grand Cheerokee but I am really glad I made this choice. I strongly recommend H3.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

The pleasure and satisfaction you get from owning the vehicle far outwieghs any small maintanence problems you may encounter. I can tell you this from experience

I have 39k miles on my '06 and haven't had any engine problems to date. I had a couple of differential problems but that comes along with owning a stick, which have been resolved.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:45 PM

I got myfully loaded H3for a few grand below invoice b/c of GMS Employee discount, plus $4500off if you buy an '06 right now, plus $1000 for non-GM owner. Sticker was $44K got it for $28K brand new.We couldn'taffordNOT to pass it up.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:49 PM

We got our H3 for a few thousand off invoice b/c of GMS Employee Discount, plus $4500 off if you buy an '06 right now, plus $1000 for being a non-GM owner.Sticker was 44K,got it for 28K, brand new H3 Adv. fully loaded. Wecouldn't afford NOT to pass it up.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:01 PM

sorry about the double post. still trying to figure the site out. Cheers.

Quick Reply: H3 Reliability?