PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Pics?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by 85_305

My truck was not abused or neglected or utilized in any fashion that should void a warranty.
Originally posted by 85_305

As far as sinking my hummer, that was driver error.
What?

Old 09-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Ok allow me to simplify this in terms that perhaps you can keep up with.

Abuse: maltreatment; cruel or inhumane treatment

Error: mistak; a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention

Do you see the difference?

Oops, I pushed the throttle a bit too hard and chirped the tires; an error.

Oops, I accidently dropped the hammer at about 6,000rpms into first gear and dropped my driveline; abuse.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally posted by 85_305
Well well well. What a f*cking coincidence. I sunk MY hummer today. I was up to my knees in the cabin in water. I KNEW i was gonna get stuck, but my dumbass friend peer pressured me into tackling this hole
What?

Old 09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
Banned

I'm a bit confused. Unless you have something worthwhile to say, I'm going to just keep reporting your posts. Nobody hassles you about info, I'd appreciate the same in return. Unless "what" is the extent of your vocabulary, in which case I'll be understanding, I'll still ask that unless you have something worthwhile to say please take a bow.

Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM

come on guys, why cant we just talk about the topic that this thread is about instead of arguing back and forth! i expect this kind of things from jeep owners not from hummer folks

Old 09-19-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Surfincoastie
come on guys, why cant we just talk about the topic that this thread is about instead of arguing back and forth! i expect this kind of things from jeep owners not from hummer folks
I've never understood this train of thought..

You seriously categorize people by the type of vehicle they drive?

"Ohhh, those Ford Contour guys are complete losers.. I really appreciate the Chevy Malibu guys though, they are always soo friendly.."

I think it's pretty safe to say that every vehicle on the planet has the same cross section of people driving them..

Old 09-19-2010, 04:07 PM

trying to be sarcastic and also i used to own a jeep and they always argued about peoples ideas and vehicles.

Old 09-19-2010, 04:10 PM

trying to be sarcastic and also i used to own a jeep and they always argued about peoples ideas and vehicles.
Ahh.. Ok..

Old 09-19-2010, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by 85_305
I think it's more along the lines I dont put up with sh*t, and when f5stop started attacking me and what I was saying I attacked back.
Do you not see that you attack everyone, constantly? 9 out of 10 of your posts are an attack.. Your very first post to me was an attack and is why to this day, I see a post from you and can't help but roll my eyes..

Old 09-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Exactly. Or at the minimum a Jeeper on a HUMMER forum talking sh*t.

Originally Posted by Tram
Do you not see that you attack everyone, constantly? 9 out of 10 of your posts are an attack.. Your very first post to me was an attack and is why to this day, I see a post from you and can't help but roll my eyes..
Not really.. I posted a thread and everybody comes swarming in with their jabs and uncalled for comments. It's annoying as *****, and isn't supplementing anything positive. F5stop attacked ME saying I was an idiot and didnt know what i was doing, so I attacked back.

Quick Reply: H3 Pics?