PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 inventories, 411 and falling

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 PM

Just went on Lynch Hummer, where I bought my H3, and this is what they show as their last chance to own a new H3:
'10 HUMMER H3. Base Equipment Package, Automatic Transmission, Sunroof, Trailer Hitch. Red Rock Metallic with Ebony Cloth Interior. H3010
MSRP $37,250 SALE $30,250

Old 12-09-2010, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by voxmandoo
Just went on Lynch Hummer, where I bought my H3, and this is what they show as their last chance to own a new H3:

'10 HUMMER H3. Base Equipment Package, Automatic Transmission, Sunroof, Trailer Hitch. Red Rock Metallic with Ebony Cloth Interior. H3010
MSRP $37,250 SALE $30,250

That is the unit I purchased on 10/30/10. If you go to their website they only have some used trucks left. Also, they lost their GM dealership and are now a gun store. (can not do any warenty work).

Old 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM

Most Chubby/GMC dealers are doing the Hummer warranty work and dealer repairs.

Heck my mom's Caddy service center is now doing Saturn and Hummer. lol

Old 12-10-2010, 03:41 AM

Know that news sucks, Lynch was a true loving Hummer dealer and I remember when he brought the first Hummers to St Louis at his dad's dealership. I have a very strong dislike for Government Motors right now. Please AMC, revive the Hummer line, that's what I want for Christmas.

ElliotF, congratulation on the ownership of the last "new" St Louis Hummer bought at one of the last great Hummer dealers.

R.I.P.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Banned
Default well,well,not done yet

FWIW, the site shows 13 new,,,somewhere!! so i guess we hang on till the ,,,bitter,,end.

18-13, 5 this week

save one for CHRISTMAS, HUH?

Old 12-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Banned
Default ho,,,hum,,,12 LEFT

One, 13 minus one =12

one since sat!! I have no idea how they keep score but the numbers heep changing,,,sloooly
b bak sat nite

Old 12-18-2010, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by voxmandoo
Know that news sucks, Lynch was a true loving Hummer dealer and I remember when he brought the first Hummers to St Louis at his dad's dealership. I have a very strong dislike for Government Motors right now. Please AMC, revive the Hummer line, that's what I want for Christmas.

ElliotF, congratulation on the ownership of the last "new" St Louis Hummer bought at one of the last great Hummer dealers.

R.I.P.
Enough with the "government motors" cr@p. It's not funny or cute. And there is no way AMC can "revive" the hummer when GM still retains all rights and data. Last I looked, AMC was dead. I am not making this a personal attack against you -- just real sick and tired of hearing the same " government motors" crack time and time again. It wasn't funny the first time; and it isn't funny after the 2 millionth time either.

Now, let's get some deep snow so those morons in their smart cars and priuses can get stuck!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:55 PM

I don't find Gubment Motors funny, in fact it's down right sad, but accurate.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned
Default stuk on 12

no change still shows 12 new???

could be some rare ones!!

see next week,,it may never end

Old 12-20-2010, 05:54 PM

R.I.P.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy
I don't find Gubment Motors funny, in fact it's down right sad, but accurate.
No...it's not "down right sad" or "accurate"; and the "gubment" reference is just plain stupid. I don't know why everyone is so jealous that the government financially backed GENERAL Motors' trip through bankruptcy - would it have been better to have 32000 salaried and 65000 hourly employees out of a job? If it wasn't for GENERAL Motors, there would be no H2s or H3s to have fun with. Hey, I cannot stand Obama either, but even John McCain would have had GM go through the same type of bankruptcy...just 6 months earlier. Quit propagating a negative stereotype of GM -- in the last 3 years (even before bankruptcy) there has been a lot of great product coming out and a lot of management changes. I know some neighbors who are execs, and they cannot wait to repay the last of the government's stake in the company...but how many years after repayment will it take to stop the juvinile name calling?

Quick Reply: H3 inventories, 411 and falling