PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 inventories, 411 and falling

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 07:31 PM

The Hummer Dealer is New Hampshire shows 4 2010 H3's in inventory can't tell it its real or not, may already be sold.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy
Those slow sales numbers are just proving way GM had to and was smart to dump Hummer.

Don't get me wrong I really like my new-to-me H3, but that just shows how the US is buying cars now.
Logical fallacy, there are way to many unknowns here to make that assessment. The choice to discontinue the hummer line ultimately altered buying patterns and the remaining vehicles options are unknown. Not to mention GM is currently not supporting the hummer line like they said they would, I've had parts on order for 3 months now and they are still on back order. who wants to buy a vehicle that's going to be an *** whipping if something goes wrong unless they are a true enthusiast.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:28 PM

They may be on backorder but by federal law GM has to maintain these cars for 10 years after they end production.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pauldy
Logical fallacy, there are way to many unknowns here to make that assessment. The choice to discontinue the hummer line ultimately altered buying patterns and the remaining vehicles options are unknown. Not to mention GM is currently not supporting the hummer line like they said they would, I've had parts on order for 3 months now and they are still on back order. who wants to buy a vehicle that's going to be an *** whipping if something goes wrong unless they are a true enthusiast.
I have had a part on backorder also. After the dealer said it was on backorder for the 3rd straight week, I called GM and someone got back to me very quickly. They did a nationwide search for the part and confirmed there were not any available. They contacted the supplier and followed up with a delivery date for the part. The customer service rep. kept me informed at every step. If this holds true, I expect a call today saying the part was shipped to my dealer. As for the dealer, I don't know how long it would have taken them to do the same thing without my intervention.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by NIUPonyBoy
They may be on backorder but by federal law GM has to maintain these cars for 10 years after they end production.
Are you going to buy a new car with the possibility of dealing with limited support like that?

Originally Posted by RKSmith163
I have had a part on backorder also. After the dealer said it was on backorder for the 3rd straight week, I called GM and someone got back to me very quickly. They did a nationwide search for the part and confirmed there were not any available. They contacted the supplier and followed up with a delivery date for the part. The customer service rep. kept me informed at every step. If this holds true, I expect a call today saying the part was shipped to my dealer. As for the dealer, I don't know how long it would have taken them to do the same thing without my intervention.
Who'd you call at GM, got a number, PM? I've been waiting months had an order outright canceled and I'm quite frustrated with it, I just want to get my ride back to the way it was when I bought it.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned
Default Gm support/sales?

Im gonna continue in a new thread"gm support?sales"

Old 12-06-2010, 06:07 PM

Are you going to buy a new car with the possibility of dealing with limited support like that?

Who'd you call at GM, got a number, PM? I've been waiting months had an order outright canceled and I'm quite frustrated with it, I just want to get my ride back to the way it was when I bought it.
866-486-6376 The number is HUMMER Customer Service. It worked well for me.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:44 PM

I'm not going to buy a new car period. I did once and I won't again. You lose far too much due to depreciation buying new. Besides I refuse to let my money go to support something as evil as the UAW, at least first hand.

Heck I just got my new to me h3 about 2 weeks ago, I'm not worried about parts right now, sure it will be somewhat harder to find parts for, but by law they have to be made. Heck my PW any time it needs service has to have whatever stealership I bring it to for warranty work call back to the engineers at MOPAR home office to go over how to do... anything. lol

Old 12-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Smile

I have been a loyal H3 owner since 2005. The truck ran perfect for 80,000+ miles and then had problems worse then Toyota issues. GM stood behind it even though it was way out of warranty. Fixed the ECU at no charge.

I just picked up the last 2010 H3 in the Midwest that came close to what I wanted. The problem I found was that all the new H3's that were left, were base models. However, with the very steep discounts and incentives I was able to put in Leather heated seating, 33" tires with chrome wheels, a lot of options, and still save 7K of the base price sticker.

I have been told by GM (866-790-5700) that my warranty is good but I need to take it to a local Chevy dealer for any issues. I love the H3 (H2 and H1) and hope this one lasts at least another 80k miles.. That’s my story and I am sticking to it..

Old 12-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Banned
Default stuck at 16?

the yahoo site showing inv is not there anymore.
another nearby has been showing 16 since 12-4,sat so it looks like the actual "new"inv is gone,even though u can find h3 with less than 20 miles on speedo,,not called new

i would think some dealer would claim the "last one"!!

who knows

the end?,,or "the end"

Quick Reply: H3 inventories, 411 and falling