PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 is a hit in Australia!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Default RE: H3 is a hit in Australia!

Ahhhh Bondi. I actually lived in the Rocks, at the end of St. George street

Old 11-15-2007, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: 2zRescue

Ahhhh Bondi. I actually lived in the Rocks, at the end of St. George street
Cool, I only been to NSW about 3 times. Used to live and still have relatives in Victoria (East Doncaster).

Old 11-15-2007, 04:09 AM

Cheers for the welcome guys!

hahaha.....love how people all seam to know about "Bondi" and "The Cross". I guess the marketing teams are successful

I live in the North of Sydney along an area called the Northern Beaches, well worth the half hour drive from the city (About the same as Bondi is south) and the beaches are much less populated.

If you guys are interested in our hummer's have a look at www.hummeraustralia.com.au, we seam to have slightly different Spec'd cars as those you guys get (not to mention Right Hand Drive) and they are made in South Africa. Our country is also yet to get sat radio and i am doubtful that sat nav will find it's way into the local cars.

We have 3 models a Basic, Adventure and Lux (as mentioned in orignal post) while i believe you guys can spec all your hummers to Adventure Pack. Mine was a straight out adventure (which is standard with extra chrome) and costs around the US$58K, but due to being new here it was either pay retail or bugger off!

While the states gets a lot of Jeep's as the natural competitor we have the Toyota Landcruiser and to a lesser extent the Nissan Patrol, when it comes to off roading, and while i am sure the H3 can do what these cars can, i will get many many "Damn Yuppy" (City Slicker) looks heading out bush with it And as those of you who have been here know, the bushies are the hardest folk to convince of change, although they are some of the most genuine people....hahaha

Old 11-15-2007, 10:19 AM

Welcome!

Old 11-15-2007, 11:20 AM

Oh yes, welcome mate!

Old 12-12-2007, 07:00 AM

Hi Yes here in South Africa where the Right hand drive is being assembled and exported toall right hand drive countries.
The Hummer's demand isexceeding the Supply!.

When I wanted my H3 Adventure some dealers said I would have to wait 6 months But luckily I found a dealer far from where I stay that had one that I wanted and I only waited a few weeks!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:01 AM

Welcome aboard!!! You will love your H3, and yes you will get the looks (good and bad)...the bad looks are just haters...post a pic when you get it.[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-13-2007, 10:41 AM

Thanks I must say that this forum seems to be full of very friendly/helpfull people!!!

[/align]

Old 12-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your comments after you have been out wheelin. Send pics of your ride when you get it.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:51 AM

Welcome to the forum,

Any updates regarding good Ozi after markets parts (Shocks, ARB etc...) for the H3 would be great to hear.

Quick Reply: H3 is a hit in Australia!