PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 with custom paint

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Default RE: H3 with custom paint

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Sarah..I figured you a Coach girl, or a Dooney& Burke.....Louis'sis that vinly crap from Egypt

Rut...Thanks for you civil service..I appreciate you man!
Thanks Dennis, Bob, Sarah, and everyone else for the support. I don't run into too many people in my line of work that appreciate what we do.

Old 02-09-2007, 08:19 AM
JM

Yeah, I hear you. I should give you my wife mobile number[&:].

Maybe RUTDOGG or your husband can have you both arrested for being 'shopping compulsive'or ' expensive brands devotee'[:@].

Old 02-09-2007, 10:01 AM

Ohhhhh not the handcuffs again! Sure hun, give me her number - I am sure she and I can do some real damage together! HAHAHA...The good news is, I have always worked to pay for these more expensive items and I have now toned it down as my latest mission is to sock away some of my commissions and buy the hubby a boat one day.

Old 02-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

Sarah..I figured you a Coach girl, or a Dooney& Burke.....Louis'sis that vinly crap from Egypt

Thanks Dennis, Bob, Sarah, and everyone else for the support. I don't run into too many people in my line of work that appreciate what we do.
First off, Don't listen to these haters. I think it looks good!

Secondly, police officers and fire fighters are WAY underpaid for risking their lives every day. If it wasn't for you/them, there would be no order in the world.Those should be some of the highest paying jobs in the country in my opinion. I also appreciate it!

Old 02-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Thanks Mike!

Old 02-09-2007, 07:15 PM

Here ya go LawWyfe:

http://www.mgtglass.com/Louis_Vuitton_fabrics.html

Old 02-09-2007, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

It ain't that we don't appreciate what you do, we just all want you to be doing it to someone else..

Old 02-09-2007, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

That swoopy thing by the mirror does not match the vehicle
x2...

Old 02-10-2007, 12:43 AM

Thank you Bobby [sm=love.gif]

Old 02-10-2007, 03:01 AM

I like it kinda, but I think the whole package would look better with the chrome mirrors,door pulls, nerf bars and rims. Who puts custom paint on a vehicle that has all base black stuff and base rims...just doesn't match the rest of the ride IMO.

RD...much respect for your chosen proffesion!! I scored a 98 on my exam and was called up for academy, I got sick with my illness 3 days before the academy started....talk about bieng bummed...after getting out of the hospital 7 months later I couldn't pass any physical so there went my dream of law enforcment. I second lawwyfe...be safe out there bro!!!

Quick Reply: H3 with custom paint