PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Alpha availability and costs plus other ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 05:15 PM
JNR

^^^Interesting, I'll have to look into one of those then. I don't care if there's leather or not and certainly can live without all the extra chrome for sure! About my only other requirement is it have a sunroof though. Nav and b/u camera are nice and all the alphas I've looked at so far had them...I do remember most of the new alphas (least H3T's) came with all sorts of options and think they like doing that for profit (they make $$ on that crap).

TAINTER - you may be right, especially for 2010 models, although I do want to say leases were available on '09's, only because I was looking at the H3Ts in late 08/early 09 and was offered a lease. They were also doing 0% at the time and/or big rebates, but IIRC it was not clear quite yet they were being sold. So, maybe later on in the year they stopped the leases, but I couldn't say. Good point though as far as waiting.

KHROME - good price and haven't seen an orange one around here...But, no offroad package that I can see (missing the button).

One thing I do recall in mid 09 was GM seemed to release all sorts of 'demo' trucks (H3T) about the same time and some of the color combinations were horrendous. Like the burgundy (sunset red was it <--one of the colors I wanted or blue) with the orange and black interior, WTF. It's almost like they went out of their way to turn people off. So far, the H3's I see on the market have nice color combos, but they have all been 08's.

even not factoring in lease returns, I find it strange how no 2009's seem to pop up in any of my searches. I should do a nationwide search for the heck of it. But, like I mentioned, I may just wait until next year unfortunately, as I hate torturing myself, lol.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Scouser
The championship edition has the V8 with front and rear lockers and underbody protection. Also does not have the horrible chrome and leather seats.
Not exactly correct. You could get what you call the "horrible chrome" package (grille, mirrors and door handles) and leather as options.

This is an 09 Champ with the factory "horrible chrome" package as you call it.
Name:  IMG_1694.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  149.0 KB

Last edited by TAINTER; 07-10-2011 at 09:58 PM.