PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 starr hid lighting (for h2) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Default H2 starr hid lighting (for h2) for sale

send me your email address and I will send you pics!

Used for 1 year - Just sold H2 and need to liquidate my goodies I had on the ride. $500 shipped to your door (anywhere in USA) - Guaranteed to be in 100% working order with no scratches or other imperfections. These lights made a hige difference and you will not be dissapointed.

Payment to be made via Paypal - Please email me at bbk360@gmail for instructions and info. First come first serve basis.

Here is what the Starr website says:
The H2 Hummer is a vehicle meant to be upgraded and it's lighting system is no exception. One complaint common from all Hummer enthusiasts is that the stock halogen lighting system doesn't create the illumination required for on or off-road drivin. The STARR™ 7" Round Bi-Xenon headlight assembly is an SAE/DOT compliant replacement set that uses the latest HID technology to give the lighting performance and custom look you demand.
Our high quality xenon gas lighting headlight assemblies draw less power than halogen lamps when on. The projectors allow for a tight beam and sharp cut-off, and Philips-made bulbs and ballasts ensure durable, high quality electronics life. Assemblies feature extremely durable polycarbonate housing lenses (instead of PMMA acrylic used by inferior brands) making them stronger and scratch resistant.
With as much as three times the volume of light, you can see potential obstacles much sooner. At highway speeds, HID lights give you up to a full second more time to safely react to road hazards. The extra illumination also means less straining your eyes for a more comfortable night-time drive all around.
This set comes with everything needed for a complete install. The wiring kit plugs into most OEM harnesses, making the process a snap!

Thanks,
Brad