PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 remains the safest in my book

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Default RE: H2 remains the safest in my book

sorry I didn't read this sooner Stan.....glad ya'll made it out ok bro!!

Old 12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

All of this just confirms the title of your thread to me. I am truley gald you and yours were not injured. I am also impressed with the assault on the repair put on by your body shop. KUDOS to them. Oftentimes at this time of year during the first few slippery road episodes, the body shops get overloaded with fender bender stuff to fix. Yours is a big job and they are going at it. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

You know, Doc... one picture I just looked at again impresses me... my frame rail with the tow hook attached to it... tough.... BTW... the white flakes are the paint from her car....

Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM

Whoa there Trey. I figured there would be hidden stuff, it's not over till the Hummer comes home. Although by the sounds of it there is more to come so we're both still low. Darn, it didn't look that bad, but maybe I missed a couple things too. Oh well. Keep us all posted on the totals Muddy. Btw, are the replacement parts OEM or aftermarket?

Old 12-05-2007, 10:07 PM

Hey, what kind of Infiniti was she driving?

Truck looks like it held up well!

Old 12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

The jap crap kind of Infinity made into my favorite.................on the way to the junk yard jap crap. You know, a Nissanthat sI want you tolook at me in my wanna beluxury car [:'(]that I want you to think is really somethin special, but really aint **** kinda terd. Just a little clarification.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 AM

Muddy who was at fault for the accident? I thought she failed to yeild causing you to T-bone her? If so why are you paying a deductable?

Old 12-06-2007, 11:55 AM

It was her fault she was making an illegal left hand turn coming out of a parking lot. There were state employees and the cops verified his side of the story. As for the $500 deductable, I belive in this lovely state, NJ, you have to pay your deductable no matter whose fault it was. Anyway that's how he told it to me.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Trey124

It was her fault she was making an illegal left hand turn coming out of a parking lot. There were state employees and the cops verified his side of the story. As for the $500 deductable, I belive in this lovely state, NJ, you have to pay your deductable no matter whose fault it was. Anyway that's how he told it to me.
That SUK!!!!![:@]

Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: WannabeSS

Hey, what kind of Infiniti was she driving?

Truck looks like it held up well!
2007 G35... with a 4-07 inspection sticker... so it was less than 8 months old...

There is an additional $2000 added to the total... bringing us in at just under $15,000 so far.

She was ticketed for no insurance and also careless driving. We all know she had insurance.. because she had an8 month old car. I have to wait 7-9 days for a police report. I don't want to wait 9 days to find out who her insurance company is to file a claim. I filed with mine, they will fix the truck, and then sue her company for the money, my rental, and my deductable. Now... My insurance pays my medical bills... and we have to sue her for the deductables on that as well as the co-pays.

Quick Reply: H2 remains the safest in my book